Woman claims granddaughter sexually assaulted in school several times

snoop1130

Woman claims granddaughter sexually assaulted in school several times

By The Nation

800_72d9a171ef4eb33.jpg

A Mukdahan-based grandmother filed a police complaint recently saying her 14-year-old granddaughter had been raped several times since March by seven men, including teachers, in school.

The 57-year-old woman said a teacher took the girl to his office and raped her twice every month, adding that he let his colleagues and students join in as well. She added that the rape was also conducted in the classroom.

However, other students have denied witnessing any such incident. 

Mayuree Uengtrakul, from the Department of Children and Youth, has visited the family and given them advice on dealing with the trauma.

Police have also launched an investigation into seven individuals, including five teachers and two students aged 21 years. 

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30387529?utm_source=category&utm_medium=internal_referral

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-05-08

1 hour ago, Mavideol said:

simple solution DNA test and check the girl "vagina" to see if there was trauma

Depends on how long ago the incidents took place.

I hope they get to the real truth in a case like this. Could also be a vengeful teenage girl, but unfortunately as said earlier - anything is possible.

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

so who is telling the truth ...did the girl make it up ?  did the grandmother make it up ?

did it really happen and the others are lying .. ? cannot judge as insufficient information and character evaluation 

This is going to be a job for Sherlock Holmes.

• Like 1

My kids have been out of school since March.  The schools have been closed, so how could this have possibly occured if the school was closed....need the CSI folks to investigate..

• Thanks 1

As much as I abhor the education system in Thailand, I suspect this story is a fantasy.  If true, the participants should be hanged in public.  I doubt we will ever know!

54 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Hard to believe so many in on it. Could it be a gang bang for good grades? Could it be a go for some money? Could it be resentment and a made up story because of failing or a pure hatred of men?

It's difficult to determine but we also remember the young girl's experience in Phang Nga a few years back.

18 hours ago, Mavideol said:

simple solution DNA test and check the girl "vagina" to see if there was trauma

DNA test will not be used if its been over a month since the alleged rape as  would be long gone. Just because they examine her vagina and it's proven she no longer has a Hymen so not a virgin proves nothing. She could have broken it by self stimulation or having sex  with a bf. Maybe the reason she is acusing the teachers and other students of rape as she doesn't want gran ma to know she has been having sex.

6 hours ago, steven100 said:

so who is telling the truth ...did the girl make it up ?  did the grandmother make it up ?

did it really happen and the others are lying .. ? cannot judge as insufficient information and character evaluation 

Unfortunately the truth has little value in Thailand which makes it harder to establish what is fact from fiction.  Checking whether the girl has been having sex confirms very little as most 14 year olds do it one way or another.  Add to that, police investigations that are pathetic at best, leaves you with the inevitable "he said....she said" scenario.

4 hours ago, nahkit said:

Still in school at 21 years of age?

More to the point, what kind of school has 21 year old guys and 14 year old girls in the same school?

The first is college/university/vocational training age. The second is high school age barely.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

More to the point, what kind of school has 21 year old guys and 14 year old girls in the same school?

The first is college/university/vocational training age. The second is high school age barely.

Yes that is right, a 21 year old would be at University unless they are on placement for teacher training.

This story doesn't sound plausible but maybe that is partly to do with translation problems and bad reporting.

3 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

That was the point I was making.

Update in todays newspaper that can not be named. The Nations reporting on this incident left out one critical piece of information, that information being that this incident occurred over 1 year ago in March of 2019, and not this past March as reported.  It unfortunately is the little thing like it happening over a year ago vs. this past March which made me write my post about school being out at this time. So this should and is now being prosecuted:  The incidents of rape reportedly began in March of last year, but the victim’s grandmother only learned of them early this month. She has filed a complaint with Phueng Daed police this past Sunday, and arrest warrants were obtained. The seven men face charges of sexually abusing a girl aged under 15 and depriving her of parental care.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Thanks 2

On 5/9/2020 at 9:03 AM, colinneil said:

If true, the law should be used to the full extent, but is the girl telling the truth?

Maybe she is, 1 teacher... MAYBE, but more than 1, i think BS.

Many a mans career has been ruined by spiteful/ vengeful females.

Why are other students not backing her up? Probably because its make believe.

Did she have a crush on that teacher? Maybe she did, and he rejected her, so now she wants revenge.

Colin will you apologize for being so wrong. Just read the updates. Not spicetful females.. just bully males raping a young girl, two actually. Seems in your mind all females are wrong. Did not expect such a remark from you. 

Now a teacher who was there says he never touched the girl (indicating something happened) and an other 16 year old was raped too and corroborates it. 

18 minutes ago, robblok said:

Colin will you apologize for being so wrong. Just read the updates. Not spicetful females.. just bully males raping a young girl, two actually. Seems in your mind all females are wrong. Did not expect such a remark from you. 

Now a teacher who was there says he never touched the girl (indicating something happened) and an other 16 year old was raped too and corroborates it. 

I was not wrong, i clearly said if true, not it wasnt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

I was not wrong, i clearly said if true, not it wasnt.

You clearly went on an anti female rant. Shame on you. But then again its on par with Thai visa. Thai females are always male hating and trying to swindle them. Its funny the hatred guys have because of their own stupid mistakes.

It is now being determined if there was a second victim ...

Police yesterday pressed charges against seven men -- five teachers and two alumni of a school in Mukdahan province -- for alleged sexual assaults on a 14-year-old student over the past year.

All denied the charges and applied for bail which was granted, according to Pol Col Namchai Sriwiang, chief of Phueng Daet police station which is overseeing the case.

Pol Col Namchai said the suspects are accused of repeatedly molesting the girl since March last year.

The charges came after the girl's grandmother informed police last Monday the girl had told her about the assaults and they wished to press charges.

According to the report, in March last year, the girl was lured by a maths teacher to a staff room where he sexually assaulted her.

The girl and her grandmother claim the teacher continued the assaults before inviting the other six men to join in at different times and locations.

The attacks were said to have taken place in several locations, including classrooms at the school and the houses of the suspects.

The girl told police that another 16-year-old student, a girl in Grade 10, had also been assaulted by the group.

In her statement to police, the girl said the men had also videoed the assaults and threatened her against telling the police.

In the case of the second alleged victim, deputy police spokesman Pol Col Krisana Phathanacha­roen told the media yesterday an investigation is underway and police are prepared to press further charges.

The second girl has apparently given a statement.

Pol Col Krisana said national police chief Chakthip Chaijinda had ordered a forensic team to gather evidence from the scenes of the alleged crimes as well as the suspects' homes.

Meanwhile, the Education Ministry has launched a disciplinary probe against the five accused teachers, according to Amnat Wichayanuwat, secretary-general of Office of the Basic Education Commission.

The men have been transferred to the Educational Service Area Office pending the results of the probe and if the accusations are found to hold ground, they will face severe penalties.

For now, the ministry has withdrawn their teachers' licences due to the serious nature of the allegations, according to Mr Amnat.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, robblok said:

You clearly went on an anti female rant. Shame on you. But then again its on par with Thai visa. Thai females are always male hating and trying to swindle them. Its funny the hatred guys have because of their own stupid mistakes.

It's generally western females that hate men, I've always found Thai females very accommodating.

Although you get the occasional nutcase trying to make money.

And this is where this report gets muddied, grandma may be looking for a payoff, or she might be totally legit.

Without any evidence, such accusations are impossible to prove or disprove.

As it's claimed they made videos of the alleged assaults, there may be evidence, in which case hang 'em. 

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1