Woman claims granddaughter sexually assaulted in school several times

Woman claims granddaughter sexually assaulted in school several times

By The Nation

800_72d9a171ef4eb33.jpg

A Mukdahan-based grandmother filed a police complaint recently saying her 14-year-old granddaughter had been raped several times since March by seven men, including teachers, in school.

The 57-year-old woman said a teacher took the girl to his office and raped her twice every month, adding that he let his colleagues and students join in as well. She added that the rape was also conducted in the classroom.

However, other students have denied witnessing any such incident. 

Mayuree Uengtrakul, from the Department of Children and Youth, has visited the family and given them advice on dealing with the trauma.

Police have also launched an investigation into seven individuals, including five teachers and two students aged 21 years. 

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30387529?utm_source=category&utm_medium=internal_referral

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-05-08

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If true, the law should be used to the full extent, but is the girl telling the truth? Maybe she is, 1 teacher... MAYBE, but more than 1, i think BS. Many a mans career has been ruined by sp

so who is telling the truth ...did the girl make it up ?  did the grandmother make it up ? did it really happen and the others are lying .. ? cannot judge as insufficient information and characte

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mavideol said:

simple solution DNA test and check the girl "vagina" to see if there was trauma

Depends on how long ago the incidents took place.

I hope they get to the real truth in a case like this. Could also be a vengeful teenage girl, but unfortunately as said earlier - anything is possible.

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

so who is telling the truth ...did the girl make it up ?  did the grandmother make it up ?

did it really happen and the others are lying .. ? cannot judge as insufficient information and character evaluation 

This is going to be a job for Sherlock Holmes.

• Like 1

My kids have been out of school since March.  The schools have been closed, so how could this have possibly occured if the school was closed....need the CSI folks to investigate..

• Thanks 1

Ok chaps, it is time to call in Scotland Yard. We need to get to the bottom of this soon. If it is true, I think the teachers should be executed. Not even sure a trial is required. 

Hard to believe so many in on it. Could it be a gang bang for good grades? Could it be a go for some money? Could it be resentment and a made up story because of failing or a pure hatred of men?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

As much as I abhor the education system in Thailand, I suspect this story is a fantasy.  If true, the participants should be hanged in public.  I doubt we will ever know!