Woman claims granddaughter sexually assaulted in school several times

snoop1130

46 minutes ago, robblok said:

Colin will you apologize for being so wrong. Just read the updates. Not spicetful females.. just bully males raping a young girl, two actually. Seems in your mind all females are wrong. Did not expect such a remark from you. 

Now a teacher who was there says he never touched the girl (indicating something happened) and an other 16 year old was raped too and corroborates it. 

I'm finding out that it was the girls who the initiated money for sex from the teacher/s, but it wasn't rape from bullies.

Obviously, the teacher/s should of had more sense as it was his students of course !! It's also been revealed the girls where known locally as the town bikes.

Get into Thai media websites and dig around .......

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

It's generally western females that hate men, I've always found Thai females very accommodating.

Although you get the occasional nutcase trying to make money.

And this is where this report gets muddied, grandma may be looking for a payoff, or she might be totally legit.

Without any evidence, such accusations are impossible to prove or disprove.

As it's claimed they made videos of the alleged assaults, there may be evidence, in which case hang 'em. 

If true ....  i'll bet there was an urgent meeting by all the perpetrators to get all evidence deleted and to collaborate a story. The police still have ways to gather the evidence even if deleted. imo 

4 minutes ago, cranki said:

I'm finding out that it was the girls who the initiated money for sex from the teacher/s, but it wasn't rape from bullies.

Obviously, the teacher/s should of had more sense as it was his students of course !! It's also been revealed the girls where known locally as the town bikes.

Get into Thai media websites and dig around .......

What news outlet did you get this from ? love to see a link.

Just now, steven100 said:

If true ....  i'll bet there was an urgent meeting by all the perpetrators to get all evidence deleted and to collaborate a story. The police still have ways to gather the evidence even if deleted. imo 

There is a teacher claiming he was there so saw it and but he did not join in. So its 2 girls and one teacher now that claim things happened. So the case gets stronger. 

Its a shame how people here jump to conclusions when things happen imagining girls making up stuff like this. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robblok said:

There is a teacher claiming he was there so saw it and but he did not join in. So its 2 girls and one teacher now that claim things happened. So the case gets stronger. 

Its a shame how people here jump to conclusions when things happen imagining girls making up stuff like this. 

Definitely not jumping to conclusions....however....not discounting it either. I've had first hand experience with a then 15 yr old girl and her teacher a few years ago...

Channel 3 and a lovely full figured reporter of theirs are doing a bang up job. The wife and I have been following the past few days. Here's what we've gathered:

7 men involved, five teachers and two 20-somethings who were once students at the school.

Either the cops, education officials, or Channel 3 have made up the famous signs that Thai Visa loves, connecting which guys were involved with which students. It's an elaborate mess, I don't think anyone's making anything up. I should try to snap a pic next time they're up.

Students were lured to the teachers' houses (baan kru) on campus, asking them to bring things they forgot. Then ongoing relations were arranged. This is a serious issue with such accommodation going unmonitored.

Behind the houses, hidden under tarps and piles of trash, are MOUNTAINS of beer bottles. Apparently the acts involved alcohol, and have been going on a long time.

Lots of footage of the cops marching around the school, pointing at where the acts supposedly took place, in the teachers' houses, and even some of the classrooms. Though it seems the reporter's been putting in more work.

It needs to keep being put out there for something to be done. Some of these teachers have been getting away with murder, only to be transferred, if anything at all.