Jump to content

Problem with Alcohol. When did you realize, what did you do?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

about 1978 .....      haven't decided    

I don't have a problem with alcohol, I only have a problem without alcohol. easy peasy, japanesy

You came for the Culture then.

Posted Images

From the posts on here,many were shaking when the Alcohol ban came into place,

thats was the time when you realized you could not live without it,but I am the same

when it comes to food.

regards Worgeordie

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't drink anything during the alcohol ban and still nothing after it. I liked my cold beers before the ban. But in the meantime I have learned to fill this time with things that make more sense. Hope it will stay like this. What disappointed me a little bit was that I don't feel better or fitter without the booze. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Oldie said:

I didn't drink anything during the alcohol ban and still nothing after it. I liked my cold beers before the ban. But in the meantime I have learned to fill this time with things that make more sense. Hope it will stay like this. What disappointed me a little bit was that I don't feel better or fitter without the booze. 

Please enlighten us on the 'things that make more sense'.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stouricks said:

Please enlighten us on the 'things that make more sense'.  

What makes real sense in life? Perhaps things you like to remember? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think when you start having a drink within minutes of waking up to relieve the brain pain, that's when you've crossed a line and can't keep deluding yourself that you're still in control.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SteveK said:

I think when you start having a drink within minutes of waking up to relieve the brain pain, that's when you've crossed a line and can't keep deluding yourself that you're still in control.

 

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I had another drink.

IMG_1307.thumb.JPG.4007c197d44fdaa2541b161055b1b559.JPG

When you don't go cycling till the pubs open.
When you wake up in the morning, and the first thing you check is whether you brought your bike home.

What did I do about it?
Check I'd brought my bike home.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...