Udon Thani: Looking for new premises

Ma Noi

Hi all.. How are you doing hope all is well in this pandemic...

I am here looking for some new premises to RENT...For my new business venture.. Now I don't want to hear about covid this and that... About hard times I know what the world is and whats going on... Lets not change the subject here..  Now I have my own ideas...

So I am looking for some new premises to start another new business in UDON THANI..???

Just wondered if any of you know of any places that is available  for rent???

Or Know of the best websites to look that I havnt already searched..

Kind Regards 

What kind of premises are you looking for?

Shophouse, kiosk, factory? 

What type of location, primary (on the main drag) or it doesn't matter (down a narrow soi)?

A few clues would net you some more useful responses.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hiya thanks  for your rapid replies both of you..

But im looking in udon thani and looking for a busy road with parking access really.. as im looking to be opening a restaurant.. Not wanting a quite soi…. so things such as noise factors are not an issue.. But wanting a busy area.. as things in Thailand are lucking up covid situation... soo time to start thinking about busniesss again... 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ma Noi said:

Hiya thanks  for your rapid replies both of you..

But im looking in udon thani and looking for a busy road with parking access really.. as im looking to be opening a restaurant.. Not wanting a quite soi…. so things such as noise factors are not an issue.. But wanting a busy area.. as things in Thailand are lucking up covid situation... soo time to start thinking about busniesss again... 

good luck 

Stay at the AEK apartments (inexpensive, rents daily or monthly, centrally located) while you look around Udon Thani for that perfect location to rent long term.

If you find something online...look for by-owner only...other ads are "bait & switch"...great price and location...but is a ruse to get you to come into real estate office to rent you something at twice the online price!

Get to know the area before you purchase...

You might want to visit some of the farang run restaurants to get a proper perspective of current opportunities. 

Good Luck!

https://www.tripadvisor.co.nz/MobileQueryBBox-g297939-d3861833-Los_Amigos-Udon_Thani_Udon_Thani_Province.html

• Thanks 1

You might also see if there are any existing restaurants for sale at a reasonable price.

It might save you the trouble of fitting out the premises and get you open earlier, assuming the sales price is right.

On 5/9/2020 at 7:04 PM, blackcab said:

You might also see if there are any existing restaurants for sale at a reasonable price.

It might save you the trouble of fitting out the premises and get you open earlier, assuming the sales price is right.

Sound advice.

The only restaurants on busy roads in Udon that have any sort of customer parking are on the ring road.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...