i got black list and i have Thai baby Is there a way to deal with this

shon12345

i need help please someone with experience 

i dont want to tell all the story because people here start to ask not help 

so i got black list them say 99 yer but cannot believe i need to check with embassy how mach really i got

my question  is how i can fix my black list 

i have 1 son from my Thai girl friend but we not marry 

have some option to take care this black list without that i need to marry ?only from my son or same different way 

i am from Israel 

thanks to pepole who will try to help because This story really hurts me I was in prison (IDC) because work permit

Edited by shon12345
ds

2 minutes ago, Canuck1966 said:

Pretty sure it's impossible

You'll need to move the baby and mother to Israel (if possible) or live in an adjoining country and get them to visit frequently

Be wary of ANYBODY who says they can help or reverse the blacklist

It's 99.99% set in stone

yes in the end this what i do take them to Israel, any way batter life here 

just i ask if can i do something abut that if sometime we went to visit in Thailand to travel

36 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Do you have any paperwork from the court etc. detailing your punishment? Anything in your passport?

A life blacklist does seem harsh for a WP infringement.

A forged or fake WP compounded with visa overstay perhaps?

• Like 1

I remember a similar story being posted about a year ago, it may have been his.  I do not remember the particulars of that OP but it seemed that there were some issues which led to the stay in IDC and deportation.

• Like 2

Working without a WP will not get your blacklisted for life.

Have a look what your passport says or contact the Thai embassy or Thai immigration. Given the corona situation you will not be allowed to return to Thailand for some months in any case.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2020 at 6:15 PM, steven100 said:

There's more to this story i believe ... your not telling us the facts. What else did you get caught for ??

Wasn't there an Israeli man caught recently on Koh Panang with quite a large selection of drugs?  Hmmm.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Assuming he survives Legionairre training do they give you new fingerprints?

Being an Israeli he will be familiar with military service as they all have to join the IDF is it 3 years? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RickyJB said:

what part of Thailand is your child and the mother living? go to either Cambodia, Malaysia. Laos on holiday and get them to get passport and come visit ..

I was about to suggest the same, also Myanmar 

Suggest to first verify if you are truly blacklisted.

I know there are some companies that do this - check TV for a list.

If you are, then build a life outside Thailand - until such time as the blacklist period is over.

Just now, varun said:

Suggest to first verify if you are truly blacklisted.

I know there are some companies that do this - check TV for a list.

If you are, then build a life outside Thailand - until such time as the blacklist period is over.

100 years? dont think he will last that long

Why did you get banned for life and if change your Hebrew name to a different name get a new passport come in at a land border may be easier other option get a hold of a thi attorney here and see what he can do just my two cents TIT

Best to get plan B started, Are you on your child's birth certificate? does it have an Israeli birth certificate? I dont know the laws in your country once you have the birth certificate can you then apply for a passport I think your government doesn't refuse entry to a Jewish person and would they allow the mother entry? 

shalom

Depending on your finances, there are some options.

1. Some Thai lawyers online claim to be able to help people in your situation, but fees are large, and the result might be unsuccessful.

2. Set yourself up in a neighbouring country as close as possible to the girl and baby with the intention of them visiting you as often as possible or even coming to live with you. If they live in Isaan they might well be willing to spend a lot of time in Laos. 

3. Try and get them to Israel. Not going to be cheap and the culture shock might be too much for her.

4. Give up. 

If your finances are limited, you're probably looking at option 4.

On 5/10/2020 at 3:52 AM, shon12345 said:

what hmmm i say i was in idc because work permit

Please don't just respond if you cannot help 

thank you 

Hummm!! Is what jumps in to my mind as well being blacklisted for 99years for getting in to IDC for something that has to do with workpermit ???? Tell the whole story or don't tell it at all . If you want peoples advice , how can they give any propper advice if they don't know the whole story to begin with .

• Like 1