Cannabis clinic to open at Hua Hin Hospital from May 22

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Total of 7 hours in a one month, what's the point opening at all if you know that hundreds if not thousands will be there? worth doing it, worth doing it right...

The whole thing is seeming pretty pointless to me as they only have oil and no flower to sell. 

• Thanks 1

Buy it online from China and get it sent home to Pattaya via AliExpress????????‍♂️????????????????????
I have a local doctors certificate from the Origene clinic in Pattaya???????? & it is a <deleted>load cheaper buying it from China!!

37162F3A-555C-4280-819A-358C9BC71C21.jpeg

4BC01FC5-2468-4184-9096-02D2A7BA879E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Krabi King said:

Sorry to disappoint you, Jack1706, but the stuff you order from China is hemp based. Not the same as cannabis.... Better know what you are using, but if it works for you, then great.

You're even assuming there's hemp oil at all.

In Alberta there has been research that indicated cannabis possibly could provide protection from the covid virus. Early days yet but the anti inflammatory aspects of CBD has shown promise with more research planned. If it does prove effective, many countries will have to reassess their prejudicial views on this mostly benign substance.  

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/southern-alberta-researchers-say-medical-cannabis-could-help-fight-covid-19-1.4906249

Edited by from the home of CC
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

There's loads of these clinics around the country already, one near me at Bang Khen. Its been legal since Dec 2018 and yes, the oil you get might not get you stoned, but if you get a prescription, it also allows one to grow 6 weed plants at home. Excellent! But again people are only allowed to grow Thai landrace pants or direct crosses. No problem then just cross it with some NL#5.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nonsense. Cannabis doesn't cure anything. It is a drug that gets people high, it's addictive and has whole bunch of side effects.

I agree, nobody should be criminalized for drugs use, especially addicts. But sugar coating, normalizing addiction is just wrong. We shouldn't be encouraging people to use drugs as an answer to life. Marijuana is not an answer to life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1