Inconsistent ping - bad ping some days, good ping others

Terence B

So basically, I play Minecraft and when I do, I used to get a stable 260ms latency to servers based in the US. Now, however, my ping has gotten worse and in the morning it goes from anywhere between 300-600ms with constant spiking. Although, later in the day, for some reason, it seems to get better (although not much better) to a 280-320ms with intermittent spiking. I use AIS as my ISP with about 75 download and 35 upload so internet speeds shouldn't be a problem - this has been occurring for the past few months although it has recently gotten worse. Until about 2 weeks ago, I would have gotten the nice, stable 260ms for a while then for a few days, get really bad ping with constant spikes but eventually for some, unknown reason it will relieve itself back to its 260ms. It's almost been 2 weeks now since this new issue has arisen and I have no clue as to how to fix it despite the many hours of research for a fix I have put in.

Is this a Thai/AIS frequent internet issue or just a personal one? Any feedback/advice is appreciated, thanks.