Drinking at home

jwest10

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

If i'm having a beer and ten friends come over and start drinking then I expect the cops will be around in no time ...

Only if they're making a lot of noise.

I've got a room in my house that would accommodate 10 where my Son practices his drum. I've never had a neighbor complain. ????

• Like 1

Well you see what is the most odd out of this whole alcohol ban is that it seems after a huge $700M pledge was announced by a major alcohol distributer figure (whatever) the ban was lifted.

Simply, put, it's a joke. Not to mention leads one to think how major political decisions in this country are effected by similar 'lack of "legal" donations.'

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

why do folks have to ask silly questions and make out they need to nit pick every detail. It just amazes me when someone wants to know exactly what is required instead of just using a bit of common sense.

If i'm having a beer and a friend comes over I'm sure the cops are not going to jump through the window and arrest everyone.

If i'm having a beer and ten friends come over and start drinking then I expect the cops will be around in no time ...

geeze ..

Every time new directives come out I seek out the 'does this mean.....' posts.

I rarely get to ten.

8 hours ago, brianthainess said:

And make sure they leave in-time to get home before curfew, keep the noise down.

Reminds me of a comment I saw about the old Thermae, back in the Vietnam War days. There was a curfew then, too, and it was written that fifteen minutes before the curfew time there was a "mating frenzy" as customers grabbed any of the remaining women to take home. Of course, there was no "social distancing" in those days.