Any hotels accepting guests?

HashBrownHarry

58B285A8-9B84-40B7-95FF-59CC0322D114.thumb.jpeg.52e18393f2f61b2da3446eb56f26ba76.jpegThese ones are definately open ,90% of hotels closed in krabi , afew others that don’t think the rules apply to them are probably open ,,,,the place is dead quiet.,,,,,,let us know how you get on ,I don’t think it’s as easy to travel around the south as central thailand

4 minutes ago, taninthai said:

58B285A8-9B84-40B7-95FF-59CC0322D114.thumb.jpeg.52e18393f2f61b2da3446eb56f26ba76.jpegimageproxy.php?img=&key=de238a8f491e857fimageproxy.php?img=&key=de238a8f491e857fimageproxy.php?img=&key=de238a8f491e857fThese ones are definately open ,90% of hotels closed in krabi , afew others that don’t think the rules apply to them are probably open ,,,,the place is dead quiet.imageproxy.php?img=&key=de238a8f491e857f,,,,,,let us know how you get on ,I don’t think it’s as easy to travel around the south as central thailand

Thanks for that.

Had a friend recently ( 2 days ago ) drive to Phuket without any problems at all.

1 hour ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Thanks for that.

Had a friend recently ( 2 days ago ) drive to Phuket without any problems at all.

Should add they are the quarantine hotels and they were requiring a medical certificate which you get from local clinic before you check inn

On 5/10/2020 at 2:25 PM, HashBrownHarry said:

Agoda has never stopped showing available rooms since the start of the lockdown but ideally i'd like first hand experience.

Thx

You trust them?  they dont care about anyone..  lol

On 5/10/2020 at 2:32 PM, HashBrownHarry said:

Good idea, never thought of that.

the only hotels open in Ao Nang are the quarantine hotels, all other closed. if you drive down to Ao Nang you maybe be placed in quarantine, better wait until the 17 to see if anything changes

• Like 1

16 hours ago, taninthai said:

Do keep us updated as I want to ride krabi to hua hin ,and looking for info on checkpoints along the way,,,my problem would maybe be getting back into krabi if I leave????????????

correct, currently still doing the out no problem, back in problem with 14 days quarantine.... I wouldn't risk the ride down/up or up/down