Bundesliga

RickG16

50 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Tribalfusion... You don't happen to have lived on Koh Phangan do you? Recognise that name.

I've never been there, I've been using this name for about 16 years on forums and usernames. I came up with it from tribal house music around 2003/2004 that Steve Lawler use to play.

I'll go with RB Leipzig, everyone hates them in Germany 555

3 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I'm going to be supporting Bayer Leverkusen. They are a team I have followed for......erm.........about 3 days now. I hope we stuff Werder Bremen. We've always hated them. I think ???? 

I think I'm a Dortmund man. Since they will be becoming our feeder club soon... hopefully.

Just now, tribalfusion001 said:

I've never been there, I've been using this name for about 16 years on forums and usernames. I came up with it from tribal house music around 2003/2004 that Steve Lawler use to play.

I'll go with RB Leipzig, everyone hates them in Germany 555

Ah no worries... yeah this guy also DJs tribal house (so do I on occasion).

Leipzig are decent these days.... good choice 

44 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Ah no worries... yeah this guy also DJs tribal house (so do I on occasion).

Leipzig are decent these days.... good choice 

I use to have decks, but now Pioneer controller mixer and laptop. I'm what you would call a "bedroom legend" 555

I'm more techno and progressive house thesedays, with some old skool late 90's euphoric trance thrown in.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Assuming it does restart..... who will be watching? Which team will you follow / support? And which players to look out for?

Dortmund for me. Have always been my favourite German side, even before JK. Similarities between The Kop and Yellow Wall I guess. Also I watch out for Hertha Berlin and Stuttgart (B2) due to LFC loanees.

• Like 1

BVB v Schalke 04 on Fox Sports 2 at 20:30 Thai time on Saturday. 

Eintracht Frankfurt v Borussia MG at 23:30 Saturday

Cologne v Mainz 05 at 20:00 Sunday

Union Berlin v Bayern at 23:00 Sunday

All on Fox Sports 2 and also a number of US/Canada/MENA channels (if your box gets them)  There are rumours that BT will be showing them but I've not seen that confirmed as yet.

7 hours ago, wilai said:

BVB v Schalke 04 on Fox Sports 2 at 20:30 Thai time on Saturday. 

Eintracht Frankfurt v Borussia MG at 23:30 Saturday

Cologne v Mainz 05 at 20:00 Sunday

Union Berlin v Bayern at 23:00 Sunday

All on Fox Sports 2 and also a number of US/Canada/MENA channels (if your box gets them)  There are rumours that BT will be showing them but I've not seen that confirmed as yet.

I was pretty sure BT have the Bundeliga contract. 

On 5/10/2020 at 6:24 PM, mrbojangles said:

I'm going to be supporting Bayer Leverkusen. They are a team I have followed for......erm.........about 3 days now. I hope we stuff Werder Bremen. We've always hated them. I think ???? 

???? Refreshingly funny ! OK, let me think who I am going to hate this time. Pep Guardiola with his team maybe. OK, why not - will go for it. And support Bayern and Liverpool.

3 minutes ago, moogradod said:

???? Refreshingly funny ! OK, let me think who I am going to hate this time. Pep Guardiola with his team maybe. OK, why not - will go for it. And support Bayern and Liverpool.

But you must love Pep as he managed Bayern

12 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

But you must love Pep as he managed Bayern

How was that again ? "I'm the baby, gotta love me" I recall ????. And everything changes all the time ....

19 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Where can I get a Bayer Leverkusen shirt before monday ????

I don't even know our chant yet!!

As this looks like an emergency I am happy to help:

Try https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo9_WdfcoIE

Seems to be the official hymn.

Leverkusen, wir sind die Macht am Rhein

Und das wird immer so sein ...

Leverkusen, we are the power on the river Rhein

And this will remain forever

Edited by moogradod
  • Like 1

On 5/10/2020 at 2:24 PM, mrbojangles said:

Watched the game last night. Stuffed Bremen 4-1 at their gaff. Some good quality in Leverkusen

Don't like the atmosphere (or lack of) with this empty stadium football. If any of these clubs who still don't think it's the fans who make the game what it is, they need to give their head a wobble

8 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Don't like the atmosphere (or lack of) with this empty stadium football. 

Would have thought it would be familiar to you....

I remember Leverkusen used to have a very good team in the late 1990s. Dumped a very good United team out of the CL in the latter stages.

Which of the other top 5 European leagues will be back next?... apart from France obv.