Phuket to Surat Thani to Bangkok

TimLMT

I leave tomorrow for the surat thani airport to fly to bangkok.  I have a letter from the US embassy, my itinerary and the fit to travel document.  I tried to fill out the Phuket Smart Check-in but it fails because i do not have a national ID.  However, the person who will be giving me a ride to the airport has a national ID and has filled out the form and has a verified time for passing through the checkpoint.  Have i completed all that needs to be done prior to departing?

Edited by TimLMT

Hi. Im surprised theres no replies to this but I guess information has been very patchy and confusing with regards to what is needed.

I was told by embassy no fit to travel document is needed to keave Phuket if you have their permission ketter.

They say they apply for permission on your behalf. I saw one guy went to Phuket town amphur and got a bunch of permission documents. Which is probably same as the embassy does. 

The only other thing is the online forms. I have seen 3 different online forms that people are saying "must be filled out". Confusing. I'm thinking they're probably more for the driver of the car. 

Can you tell us of your experience and what was needed from you?

It might help others

• 2 weeks later...

yes, the group is working....

my husband will take a taxi from phuket to krabi to catch a flight to BKK this coming Sunday. And another flight out of Thailand...the dad is in intensive care. 

Taxi fee is 3000 Baht, advertised already in the FB group to find someone to share the fee.