Video: Blame it on the drizzle and being 25! "Benjaphaet" driver comes a cropper in front of Korat mall

webfact

4 minutes ago, Dmaxdan said:

So true. Unladen pickups have very limited rear traction particularly on wet, greasy roads.

But the pick up driver has watched Lewis Hamilton many times and it never happens to him! Why?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, webfact said:

Then the pick-up driver loses it when trying to get round the car in front before slamming into a roadside tree and overturning.

Looks like he was trying to undertake on a wet road to me and badly exceeded the limit of his ability as usual .. 

20 minutes ago, webfact said:

Sanook mentioned that the driver was "benjaphaet". This refers to a Thai belief that something decisive or dramatic happens when people are 25 years old, notes Thaivisa's cultural attache

Yea and some won't make 26 driving like that .. TV cultural attache hahahaha .. 

• Like 1

I see idiots like him every day in BKK, driving a pickup with souped up engine blowing black fumes, slalomming through traffic with much noise....they think they're above the law which they are because the police just let's them do so.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

So nothing to do with the possibility that he might not have had any driving tuition whatsoever, as they are compelled to do in normal countries ?

Sometimes you do get what you asked for... I wonder if he'll do the same again if & when he can afford another pick-up?

• Like 2

A pity the guy is not dead! A sister from my GF was killed by such a retarded, and also in that case the driver has minor injuries.

The age says it all, no experience, rear wheel drive, rainy weather, the perfect circumstances to get this.

Until real rules and laws are put in place and carried out, this wont stop. Time to say goodbye to the 500thb fine and wai, and time to send these idiots to prison.