Register a Thai company

skippybangkok

Used this string in searches, nothing specific came up in the searches.  

Looking to register a company, mainly doing consulting locally and abroad and need to send invoices. 

Any recommended company ? I am a Thai Citz ID holder now, so no issue on that front.

Looking for basic service, affordable and legally correct. 

p.s. any advice on accounting  / fin audit service providers welcome too.

Thanks ! 

Edited by skippybangkok

Thanks guys....  checked those companies. Seems they have difficulty understanding what a Naturalised Thai is.....asking WP / visa, need ie 2MB registered capital. Took a few rounds till they got it 

Did a good search in Thai and stuck to advertisers ( if paying for ads, maybe a little more sophisticated - know how to use the net ???? )

ended up selecting this one...

Company Registration

1/4 of price for both registration and accounting support ( which I won't have a lot of ) 

Thanks again, hope the above posts help from other posters. If your not good w Thai, go with the more expensive ones to be sure. If you can read and speak thai, going down market should be ok

Edited by skippybangkok

Just in general, be careful who you hire and be careful with all the info they give you.

There are lots of people and companies out there who pretend to know all, charge a fortune, and deliver little.

I guess in your situation, with Thai ID, I would speak to Thai business owners which you know already. Maybe a shop or hotel where you live, etc. Ask them who setup their business. 

• 5 weeks later...

Update for future people.....  Searched the thai web and found popular thai companies, and went for the ones which use google adverts ( bad logic - if they are cluey enough to use google ads, they a cut above the rest).  End result - once I got my act together ( signed forms they gave, paid fees ) - company was registered a day later ( 1 day ! ).

Price - 9000 baht.

I used this one, your welcome to try others

Register Company

p.s. I read thai but cant type, so used google translate to translate, and the edited it a bit as GT is not always a good translation.  

My situation might not be normal for most expats as I dont need a partner ( got Thai ID already ) which makes it simpler.