BigBike for sale

I would like to sell my 2017 Kawasaki z650. I would consider buying a lighter bike as I'm getting a bit long in the tooth. I have enjoyed this bike immensely since buying it new in Lampang. It has just clicked over 19K k's and has been regularly serviced. It is fitted with many aftermarket accessories, including full Delkevic exhaust system, Pirelli Angel GT tyres, Luigimoto seat cover, frame sliders, rear fender eliminator, front guard extender, bar end mirrors, custom brake/clutch controls , Stainless steel Radiator cover, Puig sports screen, LED lighting ,tank guards, wheel trims, custom sprocket cover, perspex headlight cover. The rear suspension has been tightened. I will miss it seriously.  With accessories, it came out at over B300,000 when new. I would consider any reasonable offer over B100,000. I would also deliver it FOC. 

DSCN0009.thumb.JPG.f00cdc0ae636c540203e587b7ad64a5f.jpeg

• Like 2

Vow, awesome bike, I only wish I had another secure parking space...

But not sure what the price is and how you sell it like this, you kind of left it like an auction with reserved price...! I bet you get loads of 100k offers...lol

What is your estimate and likely asking price !? That helps potential buyers to approach you ...,  usually we see asking price and then say offers accepted...

1 hour ago, gazza4 said:

No offers yet. But OK, what about b140k, or best offer 

That is a steal for somebody, a Z650 2017 with all that extra, are you sure... ! ,  will be gone by next week. 

I have seen bikes in that class older than yours with no extras for 150k, I think you should check the price more, unless you are in a hurry....

Hi there - i was looking at this yesterday - I've always wanted an older z650 with the tail behind the seat..... never really thought about a newer one! - Tell me please, has it been in any nasty accidents or is it all good? I guess it is  in your name with a green book and all paid for?  also would you have any idea about re-registering it outside the province?  -  cheers mike

It has hit the ground once, with me underneath! I had stopped in our village, put the stand down without properly checking the ground surface first. the bike suffered a small indentation to the underside of the fuel tank which I fixed myself. Otherwise as new. 

When I purchased the bike new, I was not permitted to use my own name, as a farang. it is actually registered in the name of my Thai wife's brother. I paid cash for the bike, so no financial issues.

Sorry, I can't give you any advice on registration. 

22 minutes ago, gazza4 said:

I was not permitted to use my own name, as a farang.

:huh:

All you need is a Certificate of Residence (free-1,000b depending on the immigration office. Can also get one from your embassy) or a Yellow house book (free). 

There's nothing stopping a 'farang' from owning their vehicles. 

@Mikie Registering a bike in your home province is a dudle,  easy, I did it last year, bought from Pattaya,  rode it to Phuket myself , 3 days adventure trip, registered and got a new number plate, then put green book in my name.  Just need all the right documents. In my case I bought from a shop who gave me all the right papers signed and copied correctly...

28 minutes ago, gazza4 said:

When I purchased the bike new, I was not permitted to use my own name, as a farang.

Someone lied to you. You can always put a vehicle in a foreigners name.

Good luck with the sale though, one can really get some fun bikes for not too much nowerdays!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

I was 6 months too early.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1115100-used-mc-for-100k-baht/

There are great options for people looking for a used bike in the 100-150k price range in Thailand now. 

So what did you buy eventually...? 

I have seen some 5 year old CB650F advertised for 170k now , its inline 4 cylinder engine with zillion HP, now that is a great fun/play bike...????

• 2 months later...