Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

Driver in trouble as people swoop on spilled tasty cargo

Recommended Posts

Driver in trouble as people swoop on spilled tasty cargo

By The Nation

 

800_fd2f5474951ecac.jpg?v=1589357890

 

Traffic on the Saraburi-Korat Mittraphap Road came to a standstill on Monday (May 11) when people stopped their cars to pick up sausages that were scattered on the road after a truck flipped over.

 

A clip of the incident, which went viral, was posted on May 12 by a person who was caught in the congestion.

 

Netizens have slammed this behaviour, with many saying this was unlawful and legal action should be taken.

 

The driver, who was in hospital being treated for back injuries, contacted the person who posted the clip to explain his situation. He said the truck’s cargo of 10 tonnes of sausages was stolen and that he personally will have to cover the cost, which far exceeds the amount covered by insurance.

 

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30387785

 

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-05-13
 

 

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, webfact said:

He said the truck’s cargo of 10 tonnes of sausages was stolen and that he personally will have to cover the cost,

Then he shouldn't have flipped over... 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, webfact said:

The driver, who was in hospital being treated for back injuries, contacted the person who posted the clip to explain his situation. He said the truck’s cargo of 10 tonnes of sausages was stolen and that he personally will have to cover the cost, which far exceeds the amount covered by insurance.

que??  ahh! - he must have been in the trailer when the truck was pinched?

 - and became a sausage roll himself in the tip over...

Lucky he didn't split his guts wide open in the crash, as someone would have pinched them off him too... 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seen a similar video on youtube, a gasoline tanker truck had flipped over and people were all over it like ants trying get hold of the leaking gasoline. You can imagine what happened a few minutes later.. kaboom..

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the f'rrang looking for a spare leg in amongst the dead bangers .. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Is the f'rrang looking for a spare leg in amongst the dead bangers .. 

He's really hopping to find one do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, webfact said:

He said the truck’s cargo of 10 tonnes of sausages was stolen and that he personally will have to cover the cost, which far exceeds the amount covered by insurance.

One more thing for Thailand to sort out..how the heck can he the employee be held responsible for theft of the produce while lying injured in hospital  !!! :crazy::wacko:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, johng said:

One more thing for Thailand to sort out..how the heck can he the employee be held responsible for theft of the produce while lying injured in hospital  !!! :crazy::wacko:

Dead easy: Don't get injured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the farang pensioners so valuable to the Thai economy, nicking sausages - you couldn't make this stuff up 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 473geo said:

One of the farang pensioners so valuable to the Thai economy, nicking sausages - you couldn't make this stuff up 😆

I thought the crocodile steals the sausages - that's the way to do it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...