Bangkok Patana Fees 2021

That is getting close to some of the more expensive UK schools. My best friends nephews are at a very expensive school in UK , 3 boys in the family, they charged two and the third was free !

Whereas this school you would get 5% discount!!

Expensive, but it is a fantastic school and definitely the best British curriculum international school in Bangkok. 

They are one of the largest international schools with well over 2000 students so it is clear that there are a lot of parents happy to pay those high fees. The people who are benefiting the most are the staff that work there and will be given free education for their children. 

Edited by BobbyL

• 3 weeks later...

20 years ago when I first worked at Patana it was THE best school in Bangkok. Not so any more. IB Classes used to be around 12 which is what one would expect from a top public school, very few language problems, because most of the ex pat parents sent their kids there. Now, classes of 25 plus. IB results through the floor. Rich Thais are filling the seats that used to be full of ex pats. Unhappy staff and a totally disorganised campus because they cannot expand the way that other schools have been able to owing to the tiny footprint of their school. To be honest though, my current school charges more than Patana now, however, it gets better results both exam wise and with university progressions.