Horror as newborn baby eaten by monitor lizards in Nakhon Si Thammarat

webfact

Horror as newborn baby eaten by monitor lizards in Thailand

Katherine Davison

7newws.jpg

7news.jpg

An officer points to the area the infant was found. Credit: ViralPress

Warning: Distressing details

A newborn baby boy was eaten by monitor lizards after being dumped next to a pond.

The infant was discovered by a group of boys who went to play by the waterside in Nakhon Si Thammarat, southern Thailand on May 11. Nong Ake, 10, reported the find to a security guard.

The child told police he smelled something strange then noticed a black bag next to the pond, which he went to look at.

The youngster said he saw the dead infant inside and the baby’s internal organs had been ripped out. Police arrived and found that the baby had been dead for one or two days.

Full story: https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/horror-as-newborn-baby-eaten-by-monitor-lizards-in-thailand-c-1035472

-- 7NEWS 2020 05-14

• Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

Posts commenting on the source of the news article and the replies have been removed:

Except as otherwise indicated in the byline, news bulletins are reprinted verbatim from a mass media source which has given TV permission to use its feed. 
Original articles, especially in the Thai press, often have grammatical mistakes or misspellings. ThaiVisa is not responsible for these nor does ThaiVisa have the rights to alter content it is reprinting from another source. Similarly, ThaiVisa is not responsible for any opinions reflected  or quoted in reprinted news stories.

Full story: https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/horror-as-newborn-baby-eaten-by-monitor-lizards-in-thailand-c-1035472

Think of ALL your experiences, emotions, friends (maybe a stretch for TV, lol), accomplishments, happy moments, times in love, etc.....

and it's all taken from this innocent human being. 

i can't even think of how this might be some sort of "misunderstanding" by anyone......  

on the scale of what's important, newborns should be at the top of the list

42 minutes ago, Bob A Kneale said:

Based on what?  Stillborn births do happen, you know.

Based on common sense and percentual statistics on how many abandoned babies is alive vs stillborn. Both you and me know that I have the percentage and the statistics on my side.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We live in a world of secrets. There are mothers who dumped their kids, fathers who abandoned them, murderers, thieves and rapists all around among us. The people who did all the shooting during the protests in the past decades. The people who murdered and hide the bodies. All these people are out there in society. We live in a world of secrets. A world of people who have never faced justice for their actions.

stillbirths happen.  irrelevant.  no bearing on this report.

a couple months ago, tv had a report of a mother leaving a baby in a bag next to a dumpster.

the month before that, a baby had been buried alive, only saved when a dog started barking at the spot.

27 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

stillbirths happen.  irrelevant.  no bearing on this report.

It has significant bearing....  The difference between disposing of a still birth and leaving a live infant to die is significant. One is in effect, murder, the other while tragic is littering.

The bearing on this report is whether a live infant was eaten, or if the monitor lizard just ate the remains, still extremely gorish but far less severe than eating a live infant.

Edited by richard_smith237

If the baby was stillborn it couldn't have been hard to dig a couple of feet and bury it so that animals didn't get to it. And if it were alive then it takes a very special sort of person to take a breathing whimpering baby and stuff it into a bag and toss it by the water.

Methinks that maybe there's a kid in the sky somewhere that was just spared a childhood of pain and misery.

22 hours ago, Matzzon said:
23 hours ago, Bob A Kneale said:

Based on what?  Stillborn births do happen, you know.

Based on common sense and percentual statistics on how many abandoned babies is alive vs stillborn. Both you and me know that I have the percentage and the statistics on my side.

"...statistics on how many abandoned babies is alive vs stillborn".

There are no such statistics, both you and I know that.

• Like 1

I cant believe some of the childish feuds that take place on this site, and the rest of us have to suffer through two adolescent adults paring away at each other taking up a large portion of the thread, that has nothing to do with their stupid argument.

Can you PLEASE argue over PM with each other, ALL of you argumentative and selfish members, who care not about the rest of us, trying to read the normal, usually insightful comments about these events.....

And in an attempt to end the argument, we all know that in case of stillborn, there are many options for the parents, without repercussions, because the death was natural.

If the child was put into a bag and dumped near the water, it suggests something different and certainly nefarious, because a normal human being would want to deal with their child's dead body in a more humane manner.

In my honest opinion, this was a person trying to get rid of an unwanted baby, and sadly, most probably alive when abandoned.

I hope he/she has a better life up there with God, or wherever their spirit is now.

Probably a couple teens who didn't know what to do with their stillborn baby RiP.

I doubt it was alive when left and ya can't blame the lizards no matter what David Icke says!

Edited by BobBKK