Question about automatic July 31st extension?

Hi everyone...I have a quick question. 

My daughter is 19, and holds a US Passport. She came to Thailand to visit my husband and I, and entered Thailand on a visa exempt on March 7th. 

She was permitted to stay until April 5th. However, on March 30th we extended that visa at Chiang Mai Immigration for an additional 30 days, which allowed her to stay until May 5th, now with the automatic extension she can stay until July 31st. 

My question is ~ I am just wanting to double check that we did not need to go to immigration for a new stamp that says July 31st on it, as her current stamp just shows she was allowed until May 5th. 

Thank you for your time, and I am sorry if this has already been answered...I am a bit new to the board. 

11 minutes ago, Stuswife2830 said:

My question is ~ I am just wanting to double check that we did not need to go to immigration for a new stamp that says July 31st on it, as her current stamp just shows she was allowed until May 5th.

No need to do anything, it's all good.

93871744_3136300019726724_7986921815001792512_n.png.1faa45c353cb8645a66fe3e9fb8a66ba.png

Edited by Salerno

1 hour ago, Stuswife2830 said:

No need to do anything at immigration.

• 3 weeks later...

Quicky pls:

My 90 day falls on 8 July. My current understanding is DO NOTHING (even the online). Is this correct? Will we be told when it changes?

My retirement extension due on 30 July!!  yet we are told not do do anything until 31 July. Do I still carry on with preparing for 31 July? Bank Statement etc? Re this---are the RExt still at CW? I dont want to see the bank clerk at 8.30 and then be sent to the other office to get the Ext. If I can avoid...

Thks

Eddy

39 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

My 90 day falls on 8 July. My current understanding is DO NOTHING (even the online). Is this correct? Will we be told when it changes?

Yes

39 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

My retirement extension due on 30 July!!  yet we are told not do do anything until 31 July. Do I still carry on with preparing for 31 July? Bank Statement etc? Re this---are the RExt still at CW? I dont want to see the bank clerk at 8.30 and then be sent to the other office to get the Ext. If I can avoid...

You should do your extension before it is due. Everything is still done a Chaneng Wattana now.