Marriage Non O extension possibilities - work termination

I’m in a situation where I risk loosing my job in the next month or so with the situation in Thailand.

I'm not sure what will happen to my visa/extension and what possibilities there are?

Have Non O marriage 1 year extension – income from work used for extension. 

Extension expires next year.
I do not have 400.000 baht in 1 account 2 month now or at time for end job.

Will visa extension be cancelled automatic when work permit is cancelled, or will extension be valid to normal expire date next year?

In case extension is cancelled, is there any possibility to extend that in Thailand without leaving Thailand?

Ideas:

-          Will get automatic extension till 31 July?

-          Can I get 60 days extension on day extension expires?

-          Can I apply 1 year extension either before 31 July or end of 60 days extension?

-          Expect to have 400.000 baht deposited for 2 months at that time.

I hope someone knows about this and there can be a solution.

Leaving Thailand now or soon and return is not easy to predict now.

Edited by mikebangkok68
typing error

You say extension is for marriage so as long as you stay married the extension will remain and you will have time to find employment or transfer money into an account for 2 months prior to next extension - in worst case you can obtain 2 months stay for marriage without financials (one time per entry).  

18 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

You say extension is for marriage so as long as you stay married the extension will remain and you will have time to find employment or transfer money into an account for 2 months prior to next extension - in worst case you can obtain 2 months stay for marriage without financials (one time per entry).  

Hi lopburi3, thanks for answer.
When doing the extension based on marriage, thai wife stamped at extension, I used income from the job in Thailand, tax payment paper etc to show financial means of min 40.000 baht per month.

Will it still remain valid til normal expire date, when work permit is cancelled and the financial documention has been income in that job?
Don't have to go and cancel the extension?

I understand that you say that if the extension is cancelled I can get 2 months extension the same day?
Anything to be aware of to not miss a deadline or so?

Edited by mikebangkok68

Extension was granted - nothing to do with work permit.  You should be good until date in passport.  If money still not ready you could obtain 2 months with wife/marriage paperwork to gain more time.  If still short the normal option is multi entry non immigrant O visas allowing 90 day stays available from Savannakhet or HCMC (of course right now there is no travel allowed).

9 hours ago, mikebangkok68 said:

I have read so many times/threads that say it will be cancelled since tied to income from the job. 

Your extension is based upon being married to a Thai  not working. The income you have is only to apply for that extension. After the extension no proof of income is needed until your apply for another extension.

• Like 1