Trump says he doesn't want to talk to Xi right now, could even cut China ties

webfact

16 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Dude just because Trump is mentioned in the title does not mean that every single solitary political thread is about Trump. There is a whole body of text in the OP with a story and multiple players and context that you guys completely overlook. Because Trump. 

And you do, by your blind rage and refusal to look past Trump, allow yourself to overlook serious issues and play right into Chinas hands.

I know you guys dont like getting called out on it, its true. 

As usual you're talking from your own perspective on other posters, not from the posts made or positions other posters have.

Time for you to listen to Flakes from Zappa btw. And no, quality has not improved.

Edited by stevenl

Why has Trump failed to disclose that his administration had stopped the funding in 2019 to the American coronavirus research lab that is located in Wuhan, China which was set up in 2014 and fully funded since then by the American government and run by Dr Peter Daszak of Ecohealth Alliance Inc based in New York in America. Was the stopping of the funding the cause of the escape of this virus from an AMERICAN lab in Wuhan, China? Has this pandemic been caused by AMERICA? Here is a link that shows an indisputable link to this coronavirus and the American lab.  https://projectreporter.nih.gov/project_info_details.cfm?aid=8674931&icde=49588715

2 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

One would think instead of going into a sulking fit, he would actually be engaging in some dialogue. Perhaps he does not want to be reminded of his abysmal response and the number of infections, let alone deaths his own poor response has contributed to

There is a investigation going on with china and the who

Here we go,since you mentioned  it ,sources that the team of experts(fauci the director of infectious disease ,who advises the POTUS  poor response ,because that what it was,  a team effort, has contributed to the number of infections and deaths!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/china/u-s-intel-community-examining-whether-coronavirus-emerged-accidentally-chinese-n1185371

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, J Town said:

No. He's SUPPOSED to represent the people, but he only cares about himself and his cronies.

America First is not representing just cronies! restricting china entry was for Americans not cronies! Was shutting  down the economy  only caring about himself!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, riclag said:

There is a investigation going on with china and the who

Here we go,since you mentioned  it ,sources that the team of experts(fauci the director of infectious disease ,who advises the POTUS  poor response ,because that what it was,  a team effort, has contributed to the number of infections and deaths!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/china/u-s-intel-community-examining-whether-coronavirus-emerged-accidentally-chinese-n1185371

Glad you got that off topic comment in? Anything to defend Trump. But glad to see you admit the US response was poor.

Edited by stevenl

31 minutes ago, Opl said:

"US intelligence officials warned President Donald Trump about the threat of the novel coronavirus in at least a dozen classified briefings in January and February, "

But Trump failed to register the threat.

And instead:

15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe:

Jan. 22 to Feb. 29

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

“China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”

The first paragraph from the French rag debunked

"Trump regularly skips reading through daily briefings and rarely pays attention when officials give him oral summaries of the information"

Fauci: But the thing that encourages me is that every time I’ve asked him to do something—cut out China travel, or go to the mitigation guidelines—he’s always ultimately listened to what I’ve said. When I’ve said, I really think we should do this, he’s never said no and overruled my recommendation. No matter what his style is, when it comes to the core of what gets done, thankfully, he has listened to me.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/03/anthony-fauci-covid-19-trump-and-staying-healthy/608554/

Why is it that the opposition just can't get their head around that everything in the beginning went through fauci

Edited by riclag
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

If you cared, you'd try and rally around the president on the issue that is current and important, and try to get your local representatives to do the same thing, but you know, narratives and partisan politics will never allow that to happen. 

So you agree that cutting ties with China is the right thing to do and will help America. 

26 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Glad you got that off topic comment in? Anything to defend Trump. But glad to see you admit the US response was poor.

I was reacting to a claim from rjrs1301.  I didn't say it was poor

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

If you cared, you'd try and rally around the president on the issue that is current and important, and try to get your local representatives to do the same thing, but you know, narratives and partisan politics will never allow that to happen. 

'...partisan politics...', yes alive and well, already for many decades and strongly fueled by Trump.

But seems to be it's strongly me, me me politics. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, scorecard said:

'...partisan politics...', yes alive and well, already for many decades and strongly fueled by Trump.

But seems to be it's strongly me, me me politics. 

Its like people don't remember the previous 8 years prior to Trump that led to the election of Trump. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, xylophone said:

If so then America will get what it deserves.......a poor excuse for a man, who is unintelligent, continually lies, steals money from charities, denigrates an American war hero, declares bankruptcy 5 + times thereby depriving workers of their dues, employs illegals on his building sites and who is morally bankrupt.......oops forgot to mention is like a spoilt child.

Such a sad state for the US to be in, but their choice.

I don't see any leader in any country that's better ...............

EDIT: I confused two people,

But I'm not claiming Trump is a great leader, I'm just saying all the rest are complete scum-bags too.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1