Krabi renovates emerald pool to welcome tourists

snoop1130

Krabi renovates emerald pool to welcome tourists

51e77227bd93446d4869292e956cfb6f_small.jpg

KRABI(NNT) - Krabi has been preparing to open the Emerald Pool for tourists after the government launched a measure to ease Covid-19 restrictions. The number of visitors may be limited, to prevent a Covid-19 outbreak.

The Emerald Pool, a beautiful natural pool with limpid green emerald water, is located at Khao Pra-Bang Khram Wildlife Sanctuary; it is now ready to welcome tourists again after its closure due to the Covid-19 threat.

Krabi Governor Pol Lt Col ML Kitibodi Prawit and heads of relevant government agencies visited and provided moral support to officials of Khao Pra-Bang Khram Wildlife Sanctuary, Nuea Khlong district, Krabi province, as they prepare to welcome tourists after the government allowed people to travel between provinces.

In the first phase, only Thai tourists will be allowed to visit the site, while foreign tourists will be allowed later. The Governor of Krabi followed up on the progress of development, improvements and preparation in terms of convenience, safety, and access to tourist destinations by visitors or tourist groups, along with management plans for tourist destinations including the emerald pool and the hot waterfall, which are popular attractions.

In addition to the screening measures of the Ministry of Public Health, it may be necessary to determine the number of visitors, scope of service and management of people’s trading areas.

nnt.jpg

-- © Copyright NNT 2020-05-15

Slippery when wet. Those nicely placed cut stones around the rim are new since I visited in 2018. Before those platform stones, one had to gingerly slid their way around the natural curved rim. It was quite treacherous. EMS came and retrieved a fallen victim. Those are a nice addition in order for visitors to be able to enjoy this nice natural pool.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

In the first phase, only Thai tourists will be allowed to visit the site, while foreign tourists will be allowed later.

So even though I live here, and I am a foreigner, am I not considered a Thai tourist, or is it only Thais that are tourists, so confusing.

1 minute ago, cornishcarlos said:

You are not really considered, full stop.

Wow, brutal this morning all ready, looks like I need to go get a drink in my hand early today.  It is Saturday after all, and I can virtually travel through the parks from videos on the internet, let me put my beer goggles on...

11 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Wow, brutal this morning all ready, looks like I need to go get a drink in my hand early today.  It is Saturday after all, and I can virtually travel through the parks from videos on the internet, let me put my beer goggles on...

I didn't mean by me, I meant by the caring Thai government... Just the reality of it ????

29 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

I didn't mean by me, I meant by the caring Thai government... Just the reality of it ????

I understand completely, I was not saying you were brutal, but an actual interpretation of the words. Have a great weekend Cornishcarlos  ????

• Like 1