Sexy dancers turn to cutting durian amid coronavirus crisis.

rooster59

50 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

For picking durian........Mmmmmmm.........30K a month......more than a teacher or a bank manager..........I guess if the Nation says so it must be true..............:coffee1:

1000 baht between them 

• Like 2

1000 bhat a day?  That's more than I get teaching as native speaker.  300 per hour, and only a few hours a week.  Teach online 100 per hour.

Edited by johnray

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

I would say good for them, they have demonstrated adaptability, resourcefulness. IMO Thai women have to have those qualities to compensate for Thai men.

Not a great fan of tatts myself. However, permit me to doubt a majority of posters here would kick any of them out of bed.

They wouldn't even get into my room, only to lay in bed, refuse to let me turn on the AC, play with their phones and ignore me, want the tv on, then ask me "why no sleep'...."you go shower"....no thanks...

• Thanks 1

Amazing Thailand, take away the stiletto heels and the make up and you got yourself a little farm girl. Well, that's where they originated from before they learned to say, .... 'you buy me cola, I love you same same monkey love banana'.

Edited by DaRoadrunner
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2