British police arrest 19 at London protest against social distancing

rooster59

In a city of nearly 9 million people this is bound to happen in places like Hyde Park.

Changes that came into force in England on 13 May extended the permission to allow people to exercise “with one member of another household” in outdoor public spaces, such as parks or the countryside.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Not commenting on the topic, but just to say that I'm amazed at the police attire.  I can understand that it's difficult for them to always stay 2 metres apart, so where on earth are their face-masks???

...and they all have the same beardy look, except the girls of course.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Antonymous said:

Really? Were these protesters going around spitting at passers by? Were they all infected with WuFlu? Do you have a link to this please?

More likely citizens exercising their right to protest government policy that is being called into question by doctors and experts all over the world right now.

Thing is that dissent (in public like this, on YouTube, etc) is not tolerated and so the police moved in to protect our freedoms...

image.png.015c5467d347e0362be810a8052c092c.png

Of course, but please don't come anywhere near me without a mask, because if you do, I may be forced to defend myself with the bat that will maintain the required safe social distance :happy:

Edited by Dap
  • Like 1