Covid-19 precautions in place as Chiang Mai bus terminals ready to resume services

rooster59

Covid-19 precautions in place as Chiang Mai bus terminals ready to resume services

By The Nation

800_4c382eec51f2b92.jpg

Chiang Mai province has cleaned bus terminals 1-3 and is ready to implement measures to cope with the rush of people who will travel from May 17 when phase 2 relaxation of the lockdown takes effect.

The Chiang Mai Provincial Transport Office is coordinating with the Chiang Mai Municipality to clean all three Chiang Mai bus terminals to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus.

The transport officer has implemented strict measures to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus at passenger terminals 1-3 as follows: checking passenger temperature, maintaining physical distance, ensuring all people are wearing face masks and carry alcohol gel to clean their hands, filling out the passenger information, and scanning the QR code of entrepreneurs/passengers in compliance with a government requirement.

1589682949_2.jpg

ezgif_com-webp-to-jpg (13).jpg

ezgif_com-webp-to-jpg (14).jpg

ezgif_com-webp-to-jpg (15).jpg

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30387997

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-05-17

X means u will get covid if you seat here next to falang pum poi grandpa!!!

Small back seats safer with locals.....Actually was on those green buses in feb as I sit in

last row by toilet, man has GB gone downhill, seats falling apart,etc..used to be nice buses

Bus back from MS was one without toilet which tricks my brain into panic mode that I will need one