VIDEO: Woman arrested after walking naked down busy road in northeast Thailand

webfact

VIDEO: Woman arrested after walking naked down busy road in northeast Thailand

UD.jpg

Police were called after a woman was seen walking naked down a busy road in northeast Thailand.

Onlookers spotted the woman, believed to be in her 40s without any clothes, stepping in front of traffic in Udon Thani on Friday. 

When police arrived, the woman started arguing with officers and initially refused to be taken into custody.

The incident was caught on video and shared to Facebook where it quickly went viral.

The woman was eventually taken away for questioning and was due to be examined by doctors. 

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-05-18

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raymonddiaz said:

Never laugh at a mentality ill person because you never know what future will be! 

When state of emergency and curfew end in 2022 some might suffer :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Why do they never link to the uncensored video ? I'm sure some TV members might recognize the poor woman - if they could make out her features. 

Or they may quickly decide that "nope - never saw her before in my life" (as they hurriedly hide her clothes and change the locks on the gate).

6 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

who told you that? :clap2:

Sneaking off to Isaan for a few days? Yeah, I remember you did say there was an acute shortage of fairer sex in Hua Hin… And what did you do with her clothes, you're not a trophy hunter now?

Woman arrested after walking naked down busy road in northeast Thailand. 

Saw the Vid (not censored) on my Ladies phone. The lady was quit mad and kept Asking the cops to have sex with her time after time. The cops Declined  they wouldn't touch her that made it worse she got Really mad.  

Had a good lalf  .   ???? 

17 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

i checked that whole area...

i have been talking to this girl from Cambodia who is stuck in Bangkok and her visa and WP is running out plus she lost her passport so she is in real dire straights.  

also a dancer from a club in Nana plaza really unhappy because no job no money.  

another woman way up north looking for a boyfriend even though a different social media account clearly shows her with and new baby and a farang husband who is at least 40 years older than her. 

i could go on but this is about the poor woman who needs help.     

I've been stuck in Bangkok on several occasions but a bucket of cold water has usually done the trick. :cheesy:

• Haha 1