Screen real-estate for site content

Docno

1. I understand that sites like this rely on advertising revenue - I don't object to ads
  2. I understand that ad blockers undermine this - I have no interest in ad blockers and do not use them
  3. I have no interest/intent in discussing ad content and no objection to ad content
  4. I have read all of the pinned notices on this forum, and they do not specifically address my query
  5. I assume that ThaiVisa not only wants ad revenue but also a good customer experience so that users continue to come to the site 

Given the above, my issue is with user experience. Every single time I click into a new page I have to close 2 or 3 pop-ups/ windows before I can read the content because that content is obscured. That leaves many other ads/messages around the screen that I have no problem with. But I find myself leaving the site very quickly now out of frustration. I know I am not alone in this as some of my friends have told me the same thing (a couple have even stopped coming). I understood that back in March a solution was being sought for this, but nothing seems to have changed. Is the issue still being looked at, or is this the standard user experience we are to expect for the foreseeable future?

Thank-you   

There is no further update to the notice posted from March. If and when a further update is available it will be posted.

The majority here seem to think that this is a simple one stop issue, it is not, the people active on the forum/site have NO control over its content, layout etc, this is decided and implemented much further up the line. It does take time for things to filter UP and to filter back down.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

• Thanks 2