Issues with spell check.

sirineou

As the title implies I have been having issues with spell check and only on TVF. and I am wondering if it is specific to me or if others are experiencing the same. 

I use Google Chrome, set on spell check, English US and "Use enhanced spell check" but often it is unresponsive.

A word is misspelled , and it is underlined with red indicating the misspelling. It could be a simple  misspell such as failing to type the double L on the end of "misspell".   First , by the time I put the cursor over the misspell word the red underlining goes away. if I continue typing, it later comes back again, but it will not give me options, When it gives me options , I would select the option, but a correction would not always be forthcoming, sometimes when a correction will be made but but the misspelled word is still there next to the correct word and i would have to remove it manually. 

In a way is might be a blessing in disguise because I have become lazy with my spelling and have been relying on spell check a little too much. 

Anyone else  having the same problem in TVF?

Edited by sirineou

10 minutes ago, Puccini said:

What browser and what spellchecker are you using?

Chrome . set at, Spell check  English, (United States ) , Use enhanced spell check .

image.png.33e0c85d2c838318caed96ed619c57b8.png

Edited by sirineou