Finnair wants to resume flights in July, focus on Asia.

https://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2020-05-18/finnair-wants-to-resume-flights-in-july-focus-on-asia

The Helsinki based company said it will fly to Beijing, Hong Kong and Shanghai, adding it was pending government approval, but also to Nagoya, Osaka and Tokyo Narita in Japan, Singapore, Seoul and Bangkok.

Edited by Ayemanomad
Spelling
  • Like 2

/sarcon
Welcome to Thailand where fun is now illegal and having a beer at a restaurant will get you arrested and deported.  Masks and social distancing mandatory as are mandatory tracking applications and 24/7 monitoring. 
All enjoyable activities closed indefinitely and don't dare walk on a beach (fine, jail, criminal record).  Best to plan to self-quarantine for the first 14 days of your two week vacation. 
Welcome to The Amazing New Normal Thailand. 
/sarcoff

Edited by connda
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Why it doesn't just admit it's a long haul budget airline that sells tickets at full price gets me. Pay for a drink, only serves a so called meal because required by IATA regs on length of flight, most disgusting mush I have ever been served on a plane and served by some of the most "like I give a s**t" cabin crew you will ever encounter. Would rather walk....

IMG20191216152040.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/22/2020 at 7:09 PM, roamer said:

Why it doesn't just admit it's a long haul budget airline that sells tickets at full price gets me. Pay for a drink, only serves a so called meal because required by IATA regs on length of flight, most disgusting mush I have ever been served on a plane and served by some of the most "like I give a s**t" cabin crew you will ever encounter. Would rather walk....

IMG20191216152040.jpg

I agree I and my family flew with Finn air last year never again the Ryan air of long haul travel but worse lol

1 hour ago, blowin said:

I agree I and my family flew with Finn air last year never again the Ryan air of long haul travel but worse lol

oh yes, finn air are awful, flew with them once because they were cheap. sure were; old plane, no personal entertainment screens, uncomfortable seat, bad food... never again. what puzzles me is they are not always a cheap option.