Amazing Trusted Thailand: TAT set for rebrand as foreign tourists expected to return in October

webfact

My Trust degree is at 50% currently for booking a Christmas New year trip .Have to be sure i would not be quarantined for 2 weeks out of my proposed 3 week trip ,before i buy a flight ticket  .

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

I took a pregnancy test once....it showed I was pregnant and I am a balding, fat, overweight, egg and beer stainer wife beater wearing farang, what more can be said...

If this is true, you should make an appointment at the hospital to have a check for testicular cancer. Any pregnancy test result showing positive that has been done via the urine if a man is a heavy indicator of testicular cancer due to the estrogen levels given off from it. Not always accurate but a sure sign so, again, if this isn’t serious comment, go and get checked out.

• Like 1

Who the actual buggery comes up with this dreadful identity.  Does anyone know if TAT even use a reputable creative agency or just dream up this horrible stuff internally.  There is no coherence with their identity, the evolution of the 'brand' is knee-jerk at best and the palate and overall design is rubbish. Copy is uninteresting and dull and the whole umbrella campaign feels cheap and last minute.  To be honest, the only decent and thoughtful/creative/tasteful piece of media I have seen from a large multi-national is Thai Airways' (somewhat new) safety film.  Lovely touches and thoughtful design metrics.  Rant over. For now.....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

I took a pregnancy test once....it showed I was pregnant and I am a balding, fat, overweight, egg and beer stainer wife beater wearing farang, what more can be said...

Was it a boy or a girl?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, eddie61 said:

Was it a boy or a girl?

Couldn't tell as it was very large and brown, couldn't have been mine, I never went with anyone of that shade, and then the plumber had to be called when it tried to descend into the bowels of hell

29 minutes ago, Falcon said:

If this is true, you should make an appointment at the hospital to have a check for testicular cancer. Any pregnancy test result showing positive that has been done via the urine if a man is a heavy indicator of testicular cancer due to the estrogen levels given off from it. Not always accurate but a sure sign so, again, if this isn’t serious comment, go and get checked out.

The sarcastic nature of my post was obviously not noted....I was being sarcastic about the tests for Covid being compared to a pregnancy test and the % of positive and negatives, I apologize if you were actually led to believe the post itself.......

Of course this is how folks actually believe what the government is telling them about the virus......

• Like 1