Bars allowed to open sooner if case count stays low

webfact

All this is a fat lies, b cuz lockdown will never get rid of viruses at all, and notice goverments never says it will. 

Lockdown and social distancing only delay spread, and supposed to help with overwhelming hospitals.

Moment you open up and start travel it will spread again, simple as that, Covid not going anywwhere its too late and too widespread.

So its either carry on normal with ur lifes or accept all this tyrany, tracking locking, masks etc...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Xaos said:

All this is a fat lies, b cuz lockdown will never get rid of viruses at all, and notice goverments never says it will. 

Lockdown and social distancing only delay spread, and supposed to help with overwhelming hospitals.

Moment you open up and start travel it will spread again, simple as that, Covid not going anywwhere its too late and too widespread.

So its either carry on normal with ur lifes or accept all this tyrany, tracking locking, masks etc...

No sign of Thailand opening its borders anytime soon. If emergency decree is rescinded now, we can enjoy Thailand to its fullest without fear of Covid.......for a while.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Canuck1966 said:

The emergency decree looks set to continue for another month as security authorities are still not confident about the Chinese flu situation following the easing of the lock down since early this month

What a load of crâp, beggars belief

Literally starving people to death!

Not literally tho, is it?

who has starved to death in Thailand?

• Confused 3

The National Security Council proposes to extend the state of emergency for ANOTHER month (until end of June), arguing to "better handle" a potential second wave of #COVID19 infections after some restrictions have been lifted. Ultimately, the cabinet will decide next Tuesday.

19 hours ago, Phil McCaverty said:
19 hours ago, Bob A Kneale said:

The headline just says...

Bars allowed to open sooner if case count stays low

No suggestion there of the coming days.

https://thepattayanews.com/2020/05/15/thai-culture-minister-and-former-pattaya-mayor-speaks-on-future-potential-re-opening-of-entertainment-venues-massage-shops-bars-etc/

"Mr. Ittipol said that if the number of Covid-19 Coronavirus cases do not increase drastically in the country and that businesses allowed to open are seen following the safety and hygiene standards set then Phase Three would likely begin on or around June 1st.

Mr. Ittipol said Phase Three planning will be done over the next several weeks, is highly likely to include entertainment and bars"

What's that got to do with my response to a comment about the headline to an article in The Nation?

• Haha 1

On ‎05‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 10:15 AM, Phil McCaverty said:

General policy for the UK, US and Thailand is to test those entering hospital with symptoms. Same same. The US and UK have far more cases. All three countries are under reporting.

I don't know why Thailand has been less affected than other countries (although I have my suspicions) but the fact remains that they have got a grip of the pandemic far more easily than other countries.

Maybe because Jan. thru May is basically summer months here, hot and dry.  How many flu cases are there in the middle of the summer in other countries? N. America it has been winter.  I think for Thailand the start will come soon as the rainy season approaches and immune systems drop.  We shall see. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Postmaster said:

Yes, Temples, Churches and Mosques must use the App and QR Code. Should not be exempt.

Should be strictly enforced, so far they've been among the worst places for clusters, ie. Korean cult, the choir in US, etc.

On May 21, 2020 at 10:40 AM, FritsSikkink said:

Doing a lot better than Canada then.

Not even close buddy, things here have been quite normal, no booze bans, lockdowns, curfews, lineups for food , closed beaches, oh, and may I add, a government that has takin good care of its people, unlike Thailand, glad I got home.

i have friends there, they all tell me it's not at all nice. Those living there with a home etc and family ok, but others stuck there, not a chance they are having a good time. 

Dont shoot the messenger, just repeating what the guys with their feet on the ground there tell me. Save your BS for someone else.

Edited by Ron jeremy

5 hours ago, Ron jeremy said:

Not even close buddy, things here have been quite normal, no booze bans, lockdowns, curfews, lineups for food , closed beaches, oh, and may I add, a government that has takin good care of its people, unlike Thailand, glad I got home.

i have friends there, they all tell me it's not at all nice. Those living there with a home etc and family ok, but others stuck there, not a chance they are having a good time. 

Dont shoot the messenger, just repeating what the guys with their feet on the ground there tell me. Save your BS for someone else.

Just repeating barstool talk, here some real figures:

20200525 total-deaths-covid-19 CAN TH.png