Garden Pattaya Restaurant ? Do you know any ? I want to eat far from people !

salsajapan

Yes eating outside outside is less risky than indoor dining. It's a great and timely question. I don't think it should be limited to gardend though. 

Some places have some outdoor tables such as the excellent Robin Hood at the Avenue mall. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes eating outside outside is less risky than indoor dining. It's a great and timely question. I don't think it should be limited to gardend though. 

Some places have some outdoor tables such as the excellent Robin Hood at the Avenue mall. 

Outside tables don't have fans, making it too hot to eat outside. "Excellent" is a bit of an exaggeration too.

Prajanban at the top of Pattaya Klang, near Sukumvit, has a large and pretty garden with copious seating and a good selection of Thai/Issan food.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eindhoven said:

Why is the request funny to you?

Do you think that everyone should conform to your way of thinking?

I think it a perfectly legitimate request. Not everyone wants to eat in an air conditioned room or perhaps worse still, a poorly ventilated fan room.

So what is funny about wanting to eat outdoors and not in close quarters?

In reply to the OP, Cabbages & Condoms may be a possibility. Hopefully others can come up similarly intelligent replies.

C & C food very very average for the price - great views out the front tho.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Do you enjoy sitting outside in this heat / humidity?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, northsouthdevide said:

There's a very nice restaurant at the very bottom of walking street, opposite a nice hotel that I think it belongs to. 

Don't know the name, but you can't miss it. 

Lovely garden setting next to the sea. 

The hotel is the Siam elephant Thai

the restaurant on the sea side is part of the hotel

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293919-d2233039-Reviews-Siam_Elephant_Bar_and_Restaurant-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html#photos;aggregationId=&albumid=101&filter=7&ff=175334486

Probably closed at the moment, like all the big hotels in Pattaya

Prajanban on Klang opposite Foodland is pretty good.

There are plenty of Thai-style food garden or beach side type restaurants but they usually have a roof over your head, but they don't have doors or walls, so it's not much different than sitting open air

Many walking street waterside restaurant are pretty breezy, a scary prospect if the table upwind to you sneeze maybe  and are they even open at this time though? 

Hotels with grounds usually have tables set up, I know some in Bangkok that don't/cant have guests at the moment has start to offer restaurant service, 

• Like 1

On 5/19/2020 at 4:59 PM, tribalfusion001 said:

Another one scared of people 55

i can confirm that i never had any interest in people and that if it was possible to never go back to old normal where i had to eat with dirty people around, I would love it !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/21/2020 at 12:21 AM, salsajapan said:

i can confirm that i never had any interest in people and that if it was possible to never go back to old normal where i had to eat with dirty people around, I would love it !

stay ur room, we dirty ppl dont want to infect you

• Like 1

Why worry?  Only 71 active cases in all of Thailand's nearly 70 million population as of today and only 50 new cases in the past 17 days.  At those numbers you'd be the unluckiest person in the world to catch COVID-19.

Edited by AlexCanada
  • Like 2

On 5/19/2020 at 3:59 AM, Jingthing said:

The last open air garden restaurant that I ate in was so mosquito infested that I consider myself lucky not to have contracted malaria, which I believe is a far more serious disease than this one currently doing the rounds ????

• Haha 1

A little away from Central Pattaya is "Rabbit Place Restaurant" on the eastern side of the Pattaya By-pass Rd that has the railway line in the middle. It is down towards Route 36 end. It re-opened on the 17 May and is a lovely spacious outdoor restaurant (with private rooms with Karaoke facilities off to one side), water features, fans at each dining table set, good food (Thai & international) and good value. We were there again on Thursday night (21 May) for our son's 13th birthday, and it was great to come out for dinner for the first time for ages (and ages!). Phone number is 09 4432 1313. Give it a shot. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/19/2020 at 8:58 PM, kingofthemountain said:

The hotel is the Siam elephant Thai

the restaurant on the sea side is part of the hotel

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293919-d2233039-Reviews-Siam_Elephant_Bar_and_Restaurant-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html#photos;aggregationId=&albumid=101&filter=7&ff=175334486

Probably closed at the moment, like all the big hotels in Pattaya

Believe that is the Siam Bayshore Hotel.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2020 at 12:21 AM, salsajapan said:

If you think people here are dirty why are you here ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mac98 said:

Believe that is the Siam Bayshore Hotel.

Yes indeed

Also for the OP not really a restaurant or a garden

but at the last floor of the Royal garden plaza mall on beach road you have

a food court with a nice outdoor overlooking the Pattaya bay, very few people here

as most of them prefer stay inside with the aircon, but outside you can have fresh air

from the sea and at this high floor no mosquitos to disturb you. 

Also a nice background music playing (And for once with a normal sound level)

Edited by kingofthemountain

11 hours ago, AlexCanada said:

Why worry?  Only 71 active cases in all of Thailand's nearly 70 million population as of today and only 50 new cases in the past 17 days.  At those numbers you'd be the unluckiest person in the world to catch COVID-19.

even if u catch it u got 0.1% chances to die

So simple match tells us its almost impossible to catch it or die from it, yet we forced to wear masks and check in in shops etc...

And businesses not allowed to open. 

Edited by Enlil

16 hours ago, RemyDog said:

A little away from Central Pattaya is "Rabbit Place Restaurant"

Yes this is a good place particularly if you have kids as they enjoy the animals. A previous turtle of mine lives there!

Edited by jacko45k