When IT shops open

LivinginKata

When mall open I had thought Banana IT at Chalong open. But today closed. Can't find any information when these sort of stores open. I need a new tablet ASAP (wife's Samsung battery not charge good after long life). Don't trust Lazada delivery right now. Plus I like to look up close.

Edited by LivinginKata

Living. I have a Tab S3 with battery issues. You can take it to the Samsung repair center almost next to Santi pharmacy in PK Town. I have to take mine but no time. They send it to Hat Yai and you get it back in a week or 2. 

Had many repairs done with them. 

2 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

Living. I have a Tab S3 with battery issues. You can take it to the Samsung repair center almost next to Santi pharmacy in PK Town. I have to take mine but no time. They send it to Hat Yai and you get it back in a week or 2. 

Had many repairs done with them. 

Thanks for that. I have used Samsung repair center. But it's very old and time for a newer model. 

• Like 1

On 5/20/2020 at 9:39 AM, LivinginKata said:

Thanks for that. I have used Samsung repair center. But it's very old and time for a newer model. 

Banana and Power Buy open in Phuket Central and PB have a few discounts at the mo LiK.

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

Banana and Power Buy open in Phuket Central and PB have a few discounts at the mo LiK.

Thanks for that. Still managing to get the Tab A with careful position of charging plug. Takes a few tries to get it charging, plus need switch off tablet. Will not charge when power on. So early morning I take care of the charge and after 5 hours 100% charge. Wife happy for rest of day. She has a smart phone anyway. She likes the larger screen when at home. Not venture in places need the stupid Q code think.

No need to do Q code or app, just say you don't have a phone,  right down any name you like, then any number...., avoid Micky Mouse, since I mentioned that now everybody does it and they notice...!!!  lol

As for you Tab, maybe the problem is not the battery, it's the connector and cable plug, squeeze the cable plug a bit and see...

The guys at top floor of Jungceylon fix tabs while you wait...

Edited by Agusts
  • Like 1