VIDEO: Should dogs be allowed in stores? Debate rages on Thainet

webfact

3 minutes ago, nausea said:

Exactly, used to take my two (shiatzu and miniature poodle) into the local shop all the time. Haven"t tried it since lockdown though. The girls were used to them. They'd settle in a corner and not give any problems. Guys get overheated about this, the default position is "No". Allow a little bit of discretion.

2 hours ago, transam said:

There maybe humans that can do the same, and probably are.....????.......????

In a 7/11 ?

I told some lady one day that she should leave her dog tied up outside my office when she came in to file some papers.  She dryly stated "Why don't you tie your child up outside when you come to my shop"......go figure

Oh hell no, San Francisco is ridiculous, seniors tripping over 6 ft leashes , unsanitary, Disgusting , and some dogs ???? in the trolleys Filthy , who knows if carrying virus , keep them darn things at home or dog parks 

5 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

I watched in Tesco, as a lady with her little dog was shopping.  She put the dog down as she grabbed a package from the shelf and the dog had a bowel movement.  she looked at the turd on the floor, picked up her dog and walked on as if nothing had happened, never cleaned up after her dog.  I found an employee and showed him, and he cleaned it up.  He was thoroughly disgusted.  I thought only service dogs were allowed like in the parks.....

IN San Francisco people buy these service dog coats for dogs  and people are afraid to say anything , Ridiculous 

No it’s dog white knights feeding the damn things then they breed again , and more and more are bred , A Plague in Thailand, in PAttaya we had 6 come to attack us but my gf remembered her lil stun gun , and just the noise they disappeared, so close to attack , my god , I always carry one now , for noise not to Taze unless !!!

7 minutes ago, Nice Boyd said:

I would take him to court or store for allowing that...Disgusting 

Look at the fat pig with the dog.

Probably one of those middle age spinster that seem so fond of taking there dogs to shopping malls .

9 hours ago, webfact said:

The media said that most people turned on the dog owner for her rudeness saying she should be completely aware of rules about animals in stores.

Service dogs yes.. all other pets should be left at home.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, bodga said:

Why don't  they remove those  mangy  bloody  things  blocking the door ways of  shops I give a  foot out of the way, everyone else is  only to  happy  to walk over around under by them.

Animism innit. 

15 hours ago, Urbi42 said:

I have also a little shi tzu and in my home country germany it is also not allow to bring s dog in a shop. The dog can wait outside in boxes who stay by the shop.

But in the other side I dont understand why it is not allow to go with a dig in a park or wherever. I think the Thais have a other understanding about dogs then the Europeans. For us a dig is a member from our family and we do all activity together with our little dog. 

Dig or dog?

????????

17 hours ago, NanLaew said:

You mean the ones licking their balls and savoring the rush of cold air each time the door opens and closes?

Is it jealousy?

If  you want a dog  licking  your  balls outside  7-11  that's your  problem.

14 hours ago, mbkk said:

tops.jpg.a7edc96747f07047a2bd1fab88f32509.jpg

This is  no worse than what you see in many supermarkets when people stick their  kids standing in the trolleys,  odd  really as they are so obsessed at shoe removal in their houses.

Ok some people think there dogs are human beings. I have  a friend in Sydney who has 3 Pugs. These pugs actually sleep with her and her hubby sleeps in the spare room. Lest she has a doggie i suppose. But these animals sit on the couch They are like babies and the whole house stinks of them. One day I went to visit them She said sit down .I said where?On the couch silly she said .Isaid i cant there are 3dogs on the couch. Anyway she went out and i gave those 3 dogs a quick backhander Off the couch they went LOl

• Like 1

Before the lock-down my wife and I went for a meal in Bang Sare.  It was a new restaurant to us.  We checked out the menu; gave our order.  Then I noticed two dogs lying on the counter of the bar.  All food/drink was placed there prior to it being distributed.  We left & never went back.

Thailand is a primitive country that allows this sort of hygiene to persist.  It is reflected in the street-food sellers who marinade chickens in carbon monoxide for hours on end whilst surrounded by five stray dogs.  There are no toilets for the 'chef'!

• Like 1