BANGKOK
steelepulse

Why aren't governments advising people to boost their immune systems?

11 hours ago, steelepulse said:

Only thing I've missed is your data.  Bring up facts and data, not your best guess.

Now you forgot again. heads up! Do you remember that I wrote it was no ground for the numbers. Only that it could be relevant.

Not going to remind you more. If you do not like my post, just disregard it.

16 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I just read the NHS website, previously quoted here.

Hard to believe, in this day and age, that a high percentage of the population still considers the government institutions reliable, and trustworthy. They have shown us over, and over again, that they are not to be trusted. Yet, people allow them to dictate to them, even when their lives are at stake. No wonder the death tolls are so high. The NIH, the CDC, the FDA, the WHO. All fabulously corrupt, owned by industry, and dictated to by Big Pharma. Some just do not want to peer at reality. I guess it is too scary. 

In the US, one of the most significant reasons many of these herbs and vitamins are not approved by the FDA, is due to the cost. An FDA study, starts at $2,000,000. How many smaller producers are going to cough up those silly fees? And when they do not? A warning of the product magically appears from the FDA. The entire FDA structure is spectacularly corrupt, definitely not designed with safety of the public in mind, and specifically designed to benefit and support big pharma. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes. Been to eye doctors. They told me I needed glasses. DUH! That is what they do. I politely accepted the eye prescription, and declined. I ordered a pair of good quality (distance) glasses online, for $50. I use them when driving at night. Do not need them, but they do sharpen my vision a bit, and one needs every advantage they can get on the roads here! My vision remains nearly perfect, as long as I take the herbs at least once every other day. No cataract issues, thankfully. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1