Riding Pillion Behind Girl?

15 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe you think too much...

Personally I basically don't give a <deleted> if anybody thinks they have to look for whatever reason. If I walked around with a pretty young girl some looked. Who cares? If they don't like my shirt or my bike or my look or whatever, who cares?

4e02f7d306773c0b6a0a4e58ceea2174.jpg

to answer the meme pic : 

a sick pedo ?

• Haha 1

On 5/21/2020 at 12:33 AM, themechanic said:

It could be for some, as I also wear a gold chain. But the evil eye isn't just from Thais but even White people (who I imagine are less susceptible to gold chain triggered envy) for some reason. It's weird really. I've never experienced this level of distaste or unspoken contempt and scornful facial expressions. I'm very sensitive to these vibes and don't think I'm wrong.

If I am staring at you it’s out of jealousy ????

• Like 1

On 5/20/2020 at 10:21 PM, n00dle said:

Never given it the slightest thought.

Doesnt happen often, but if its her bike, and there is somewhere to go, she drives.

Maybe more often than you think. It's my bike, when I'm alone I drive, when wife comes along she drives... And anticipating your next question or comment; Yes we both have a valid drivers licence.

20 minutes ago, jomtienisgood said:

Maybe more often than you think. It's my bike, when I'm alone I drive, when wife comes along she drives... And anticipating your next question or comment; Yes we both have a valid drivers licence.

falang tink too mut

bla bla bla

• Haha 1

On 5/20/2020 at 10:41 PM, Enoon said:

Does your dark skin annoy some Thai people when you walk around on your own?

If the answer is yes then I expect that "those sort of people" (ie some Thai people) would probably be extra annoyed if they saw you pressed up close, as a pillion rider, to one of "their" women.

That's what "those sort of people" are like, the world over.

Nothing to do with her being the driver and you being the passenger, or any other convention concerning mens/womens "proper" roles.

You nailed it. I'm only re-posting it to emphasis the point you made. ????????

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

On an Aerox or PCX your not comfortable with you 191cm but on a Wave or Scoopy you are ????? I think you got them mixed up or you never sat on a bike . 

maybe reading comprehension is not your strong point but here: this thread is about riding on the back of a scooter behind a girl.

you can figure out how ridiculous your reply was by yourself now

1 hour ago, jomtienisgood said:

when i said it doesn't happen often i meant that i dont get on someone else motorcycle unless it one of my local win. 

generally i grab or take taxis.

If you ride on the back of your lady's bike consistently you're a sissy lala. No if's and's or buts. Not talking about Wins, or because you were carrying something heavy on the back, just you always riding behind your lady. Yeah, you're a Nancy. 

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

If you ride on the back of your lady's bike consistently you're a sissy lala. No if's and's or buts. Not talking about Wins, or because you were carrying something heavy on the back, just you always riding behind your lady. Yeah, you're a Nancy. 

Nothing like reaping the benefits of allowing another the heady euphoria of being in control ???? for a while

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 473geo said:

Nothing like reaping the benefits of allowing another the heady euphoria of being in control ???? for a while

That does happen with woman on top. Front or behind not so often, IME.

5 hours ago, elgenon said:

I think it's sexy.  Have done it often. Better than a rip off with a taxi. Just be careful where you place your hands. Depends on her preferences of course. : )

i bet you are often the little spoon too eh ?

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

What's wrong with taking her from behind? Maybe give it a try? Find out who's the Nancy. 5555555555

1 hour ago, jomtienisgood said:

What's wrong with taking her from behind? Maybe give it a try? Find out who's the Nancy. 5555555555

Whatever makes you feel good riding in the bitch seat,

While all you guys are cock measuring....

Here's a picture of the fastest woman around the Isle of Man

Jenny-Tinmouth.jpg

But then again all you guys could beat her time for sure? Not.

She even has a scooter you can ride pillion on.

dsc_0600-jenny-tinmouth1.jpg

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

While all you guys are cock measuring....

Here's a picture of the fastest woman around the Isle of Man

Jenny-Tinmouth.jpg

But then again all you guys could beat her time for sure? Not.

She even has a scooter you can ride pillion on.

dsc_0600-jenny-tinmouth1.jpg

Isle of Man, is that next to UK? The one with the Amazones? 555555 Equality of sexes. Good job....

In Pattaya, people will often think it's a bar girl with her customer going to a short-timer hotel.

My wife had in the past ridden me home when I got too many beers but honestly, I was very scared feeling that she had problems controlling the scooter with a heavy man on the back.

Most bikers don't like to sit on the back, they want to be in control themselves and I am no different so I always ride the scooter (unless drunk off-course) and my wife is fine with that.

Then we have the family aspect: In Thailand the man is considered the head of the family so it's sort of an unwritten law that the man ride the bike and the rest of the family are passengers.

OP don't worry too much about if your GF is a good rider.

My first Mae Hang Song Loop trip on a Filano I got MrsB to take over, that lasted about 1km on a dead straight road. A mate of mine who is over 100kg rides pillion behind his GF, because he is to scared to ride, how does that work?

I hate riding pillion and love a pair of This Is Thailand's in my back.

• Haha 1