BANGKOK
webfact

Some Pattaya expats struggling with mall registration

^

Easier if they would/could scan my Pink ID Card.

First time I would use it for something.

1 hour ago, luckyluke said:

^

Easier if they would/could scan my Pink ID Card.

First time I would use it for something.

No QR code on them... you can get a discount or two in Boyztown I hear!

5 hours ago, SooKee said:

Yeah I'm not sure if it's working as it should and it's just a poorly designed site or if it's actually not working properly due to system overload or whatever, I suspect the latter.

Not overload. My wife has tried a few times to check in but never able. Several staff have said that the program does not work on all phones. This will not last. Thais are not known to maintain things

• Like 1

Not surprised, given the total lack of intelligible information on how to scan QR codes. I have a Galaxy Tab A with android 9, and I've searched the Internet and Youtube, and I'm still struggling. Guess I'll have to download an app.. Apparently, I'm supposed to have an automatic reader, went into the 7/11 today and tried it out, nothing. Been through all the settings and what have you, nothing. I'm just stupid, I suppose, despite having an IQ of 10,300, oops missed a few decimal dots, make that 103, ha !

On 5/21/2020 at 7:10 AM, Yinn said:

Why? 

Many foreigners refuse wear the mask. 

Many refuse other rule, curfew, parties etc.

Now refuse to help this. Why? Why? 

So difficult? Write your name?

Why be difficult? For what. Gee.

Thailand have rule to fight corona. We successful country. Because help together. Corporation together.

Other country refuse the rule. Look what happen. 500x more die.

The medical expert say this rule for “track and trace”. Is important. Why not help together? Why difficult? Can not write your name? 

we must make special rule for foreigner because difficult? You special? Rule only for Thai. Then you will complain racism.

Please follow the thai rule. Or leave Thailand. 

*Thank you so much the 90%+ foreigner follow the rule. 

** I know some Thai not follow the rule same. But less %. And the community and police get them.

*** I agree about the dirty pen. Download app is better. No touching. If not have smart phone, take your pen.

i hope @cornishcarlos now think and register his restaurant. Is not difficult. 

Please help together. The economy is broken now. We can win quickly = economy can return quickly. 

I agree with you. If you are not native to Thailand, then why try and live

somewhere that has rules you can not follow. Go Home is open to you.

Being a jerk just comes so naturally to some folks, they can't live any other way.

It would not hurt my feelings any if the Thai police started making and 

issuing fines that really get jerks attention. Something that puts a real 

dent in the old pocket book.

I am thankful Thailand lets me make my home here

I will try hard to fit in and not be the source of a problem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nausea said:

Not surprised, given the total lack of intelligible information on how to scan QR codes. I have a Galaxy Tab A with android 9, and I've searched the Internet and Youtube, and I'm still struggling. Guess I'll have to download an app.. Apparently, I'm supposed to have an automatic reader, went into the 7/11 today and tried it out, nothing. Been through all the settings and what have you, nothing. I'm just stupid, I suppose, despite having an IQ of 10,300, oops missed a few decimal dots, make that 103, ha !

The only thing you really should require is a QR reader. I use the one in my Line app. Show the store QR code in the finder. A message in blue appears at the top of the screen. Click on it and it takes you to the check in screen. One on the left in green is check in. Right is check out