BANGKOK
webfact

Some Pattaya expats struggling with mall registration

1 hour ago, smedly said:

and the book

Ironically, I read somewhere a while back, that Restaurant Menu's (especially the plastic covered ones) hold more germs and can be passed on from human to human more than many other items, regardless of the virus, just the usual day to day bacteria !

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Haven't seen it yet, but sometimes finding the button to change the language to English is not easy.... it is sometimes written in Thai script! :whistling:

Same for English apps change to thai language most apps! 

1 minute ago, jacko45k said:

He uses the hand gel, as do the others. 

Or can use his pen. 

The share pen for people forget their pen.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, prakhonchai nick said:

I have a smart phone, but it connects to the wi-fi in my home. Away from home, I like many others with smart phones , have no internet. Not paying extra to connect internet to my phone just so I can visit a bloody shopping mall!

Why not add a vision element and take out a 3 in 1 package, sim,line, vision, internet out of home.  My True basic package is 800 baht a month, unlimited phone usage in or out of home (internet) bonus  Line ap, free calls worldwide, Messenger facebook same.  20 pound sterling a month.  what is the problem  ??  your bill is sent by SMS to your phone and pay it at 7-11.       Pay extra to upgrade your vision if you want Gold or Platinum

Edited by ginjag

1 minute ago, prakhonchai nick said:

Quite simply because I do not want internet when I am out shopping/eating.  I will not be ruled by a bloody smart phone!!!!!!

So do you take your phone with you when you go out? A lot of regular phone communication actually comes via Internet / data connection these days. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, balo said:

Just claim you do not own a mobile phone.  They can't prevent you from buying necessary items like food.  

No phone you write name and number on a clipboard for admission

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, yuyiinthesky said:

Good idea! Imagine the countrywide search trying to locate Mr A. Hitler for a Virus test!

Rumours say that he lived somewhere in S. America together with some of his cohorts.. 😏

Edited by kotsak
  • Like 1