Pelosi quips that Trump has 'doggy doo on his shoes' in ongoing spat

webfact

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Do you think this is something specific for the DEMs? Or do GOP politicians use similar language? 

And what about Trump and his language, especially on Twitter?

Well, the topic IS what Nancy Pelosi said. And she IS a Democrat, correct?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crazy Alex said:

Well, the topic IS what Nancy Pelosi said. And she IS a Democrat, correct?

Topic is actually what Pelosi said about Trump, without whom no one would care what Pelosi has to say, and no media outlet would bother to report.

• Confused 1

On 5/24/2020 at 1:04 AM, Phoenix Rising said:

Not correct, the electoral college ensured that Trump won despite being creamed by HRC in the popular vote.

You know, the one vote one person category that should be the way things work.

Yes, by an metric irrelevant to how we elect presidents, Hillary won. That's like complaining about one team losing the Super Bowl when they had more yards on offense. IRRELEVANT.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Yes, by an metric irrelevant to how we elect presidents, Hillary won. That's like complaining about one team losing the Super Bowl when they had more yards on offense. IRRELEVANT.

Irrelevant because YOU LOST. But wait . . . Let's instead reverse the entire logic of our founding forefathers because in the last two decades the electoral college has proven politically detrimental to the Democratic Party.

Edited by OZinPattaya
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, OZinPattaya said:

Irrelevant because YOU LOST.

I think there's some confusion. I thought Trump was going to lose. But he won. Therefore, I won. It is Democrats who keep babbling on about the popular vote whose argument (it's a whine really, not an argument) is irrelevant. Cheers. ????

• Like 2

On 5/21/2020 at 6:44 AM, TopDeadSenter said:

Look on the bright side, at least the age of PC is over. Thanks to Nancy and her team the liberal concept of "fat shaming" is now fine to do. Thanks to Biden the #metoo movement is nowadays talked about less than Voldemort. Now hurling vulgar insults at political opponents are also fine by the left. Quite a turnaround in stance in just a short time. A good reminder that Republicans are the party that stands for moral decency and upright behavior.

Not taking sides but morbidly obese is a medical term, which he is.  I am no fan of Pelosi and she has many faults and this was petty for sure but calling this shaming is a stretch.    

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, ThaiWai said:

Not taking sides but morbidly obese is a medical term, which he is.  I am no fan of Pelosi and she has many faults and this was petty for sure but calling this shaming is a stretch.    

What is Trump's height and weight?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OZinPattaya said:

Trump uses stupid language, there's no doubt about that. But he does so transparently. Are you really so threatened by some guy who can't restrain his adolescent compulsion to post on the likes of Twitter? Really, this is what disturbs you? Meanwhile, as you're indulging in the cult of personality--which may very well lose you 2020 election--you're just going to lose more and more independent and swing voters.

It seems you want to make this personal. It's not about me. And it's not about you. It's about highly paid people who are supposed to work for the people. They are paid by the tax payers to do govern the USA properly. Every minute in which they fight each other the US citizens lose. Is that what you want?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Mike k said:

if the B had of won and this happened would you still love her

Too busy dealing with this mess from lack of response to think about "what ifs", I'll leave that to Trump and his blame game for his complete failure to Americans....

• Haha 1

On 5/21/2020 at 6:39 AM, Mama Noodle said:

She really sucks at this whole 'insulting the president' thing. Its like her advisors and aides have been telling her she needs to insult him more and have been advising her on what to say. 

On 5/21/2020 at 7:43 AM, Mama Noodle said:

He does all the time on social media. Its why Pelosi is being pushed by her advisors to 'insult' trump back. 

Morbidly-obese should strike a cord with y’all. 555. 

On 5/21/2020 at 6:40 AM, tropo said:

Whenever I see Pelosi in the news I think of designer ice cream. The other day I walked out of Tops with 3 tubs of Haargen Dazs ice cream - because of her LOL.

She's lost the plot - she sits in her mansion eating ice cream, totally out of touch with reality. She failed to impeach him so she should accept defeat and move on. She has become totally irrelevant. She's nothing more than an amusing annoyance.

You’re out of touch ???? enjoy your ice cream 

• Confused 1