Pelosi quips that Trump has 'doggy doo on his shoes' in ongoing spat

webfact

4 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

She really sucks at this whole 'insulting the president' thing. Its like her advisors and aides have been telling her she needs to insult him more and have been advising her on what to say. 

Probably her advisors and aides understand what language Americans understand.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Maybe she got it from "Two Corinthians"?

Maybe she tried to parrot 45's childish Twitter account?

She is infinitely tougher than the bone spurs coward could ever be in his wildest fantasies.

Whatever the reasons, it's a disappointment for me Polosi has taken the bait and sunk to the same level as trump. Hopefully Polosi and others in the Dems regain their composure and show up trump for what he is - unworthy to represent the Office of the President of the USA.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Look on the bright side, at least the age of PC is over. Thanks to Nancy and her team the liberal concept of "fat shaming" is now fine to do. Thanks to Biden the #metoo movement is nowadays talked about less than Voldemort. Now hurling vulgar insults at political opponents are also fine by the left. Quite a turnaround in stance in just a short time. A good reminder that Republicans are the party that stands for moral decency and upright behavior.

LOL, you're a comic qenius. Who knew!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Lots of footage available showing she had pre-ripped her copy of teh state of the union, so when it was her turn for the hissy fit she didn't mess it up by being unable to tear the sheets. <SNIP>

None of which answers my question regards your comment quoted below

Nancy in a fit of (rehearsed) petulant rage ripped up the speech. Ergo she showed her loathing and disgust of ex servicemen - and the USA <SNIP>

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

I worry about this lady. I saw her news conference yesterday and it looks like the multiple plastic surgeries have gotten to her. She seemed to be constantly searching for her next sentence and appears to be losing her mental alacrity. She is now 80 years old. 

When she ripped up the president's speech at the state of the union she showed she is just as juvenile as Mr. Trump. As an American this is so embarrassing to think Trump and Pelosi are the best we can do? That is America now divide and conquer and then send in the clowns.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

The language of American politicians. Amazing. And they pretend to be the leading democracy in this world. Crazy!

And obviously the American people elected all their leaders. Yeah, great work...

It really quite worrying that in the world's leading country (still) the best political leaders then can come with are Trump and Pelosi and the best rival for Trump looking like Biden!

Something rotten in the state of "m'erica" me thinks" to butcher the Bard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jingjai9 said:

I worry about this lady. I saw her news conference yesterday and it looks like the multiple plastic surgeries have gotten to her. She seemed to be constantly searching for her next sentence and appears to be losing her mental alacrity. She is now 80 years old. 

When she ripped up the president's speech at the state of the union she showed she is just as juvenile as Mr. Trump. As an American this is so embarrassing to think Trump and Pelosi are the best we can do? That is America now divide and conquer and then send in the clowns.

If what I read wasn't fake, she is also a drinker, a boozer. Which isn't going to hep with her aged mental alacrity.

Saw Biden on a interview recording earlier in which he thought we were now in the 20th century.

We can all see how erratic and contrary the Donald can be.

Something seriously now right in American politics.

• Like 1