Pelosi quips that Trump has 'doggy doo on his shoes' in ongoing spat

webfact

It is a shame that Pelosi sinks to Trump's level over this.  You expect it from the dumb as dog poo President but she is normally a fairly intelligent woman.  But then again this seems to be the way with American politicians.  They all enjoy swimming in the sewer it would appear, while the rest of us foreigners sit in the stands eating our popcorn!

2 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Yes, because only the left can write things of value, say things of value and have the right to be totally respected and their views allowed.

All other must be declared mentally unfit and consigned to the gulags.

Sarcasm I know..........but for America to have a president who is totally dumb and a crook, and tells thousands of lies, perhaps he and his ilk should be declared mentally unfit and consigned to the gulags!!!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Eric Loh said:

I rather be a Viking than Homer the blind. What I saw were testimonies from career non partisan officers & even Trump appointee Sondland implicated Trump in his solicitation of foreign interference in the 2020 presidential election. What I saw was a non-verbatim transcript of qui pro quo between Trump and Zelensky and admitted by Mulvaney. What I saw was shenanigans by the Republicans to gatecrash hearings and White House refused to cooperate on the impeachment. Then the final disgrace of the cowardly GOP to acquit Trump except for a decent man like Mitt Romney. None so blind as you who will not see, Homer. 

What I saw AND heard was Biden boasting about firing the chief prosecutor on TV.  I then saw Dems making fools of themselves and no one saying 'yes he did it' and Sondland saying 'I assumed'. I doubt there are many good people on either side - clear the lot of them out.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

Saw Biden on a interview recording earlier in which he thought we were now in the 20th century.

I am sure if you make a survey in America if we are now living in the 20th or 21st century the majority will opt for the 1st option. So what should Biden do? Explain this to Americans? Good luck with that one.

It's obvious that many over there must have an IQ like a donkey. Why else would they want to vote again for the same moron?

• Confused 2

Just now, Isaan sailor said:

Joe Biden should choose Nancy as a running mate.  She can hurl insults—but I wonder how her hair smells?

Probably smells like formaldehyde and botox but that doesn't matter anyway, she's too old. Biden likes to sniff on the youngsters. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Look on the bright side, at least the age of PC is over. Thanks to Nancy and her team the liberal concept of "fat shaming" is now fine to do. Thanks to Biden the #metoo movement is nowadays talked about less than Voldemort. Now hurling vulgar insults at political opponents are also fine by the left. Quite a turnaround in stance in just a short time. A good reminder that Republicans are the party that stands for moral decency and upright behavior.

You owe me a new keyboard I just pilled my coffee all over it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, rabas said:

Because even a donkey is smart enough not to vote for a geriatric who has been senile all his life?

You did read the latest that trump will lose in a LANDSLIDE. Practice saying President Biden. Recount those donkeys. Better to laugh than to cry

Trump to lose 2020 election in a landslide defeat, model predicts

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-lose-2020-election-landslide-221350789.html

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Mick501 said:

Dems tantrum based politics is very endearing.   Can only imagine how finely it will be tuned after they're consigned to another 4 years of impotence.

another 4 years of impotence certainly would be true if trump could win. You said it first

• Confused 1