VIDEO: Hunt on for hot headed motorcyclist who attacked car with a broom

webfact

VIDEO: Hunt on for hot headed motorcyclist who attacked car with a broom

3pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

The hunt is on for a hot headed motorcyclist after astonishing footage emerged of what happened after a minor scrape in Bangkok.

May Chayanut said on Facebook that she was with her father in a pick-up when there was a minor incident with a motorcycle that had no plates.

The motorcyclist thought she was fleeing the scene but she had just pulled across to apologize. 

Incensed, the motorcyclist borrows a street cleaner's broom and smashes the window of the pick-up with the handle before giving the lady's father a thrashing with the other end of the broom.

The incident happened in the Nong Jork area of the Thai capital on Tuesday. 

Investigations are underway.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-05-21

7 hours ago, webfact said:

The hunt is on for a hot headed motorcyclist after astonishing footage emerged of what happened after a minor scrape in Bangkok.

Yep... getting back to normal.

• Like 1

Quite peculiar that this culture are raised as kid to show respect to elders or grown-ups through al the 'Wai' that they are forced to do when elders show up.

Then when they become 'grown-ups' themselves, they have so little respect for other grown ups.

Park anywhere, stop anywhere, endanger others on the roads, throw their thrash anywhere, let their dogs bark all night, makes as much noise as possible with motorbikes,  loud music, with no care in the world about how it might affect others.

32 minutes ago, Knocker33 said:

I see Thailand is returning to normal. 

Reminds me of Basil Fawlty thrashing his broken down car with a branch

Poor Morris 1300  in red naughty Basil was that a clasdic or what 

When people say to me that Thailand is full of people that smile a lot and are peaceable and freindly, I quickly disabuse them of that notion, by saying that Latin temperament has nothing on Thais.

This just emphasises it, as far as I'm concerned.

2 hours ago, Andre0720 said:

Quite peculiar that this culture are raised as kid to show respect to elders or grown-ups through al the 'Wai' that they are forced to do when elders show up.

Then when they become 'grown-ups' themselves, they have so little respect for other grown ups.

Park anywhere, stop anywhere, endanger others on the roads, throw their thrash anywhere, let their dogs bark all night, makes as much noise as possible with motorbikes,  loud music, with no care in the world about how it might affect others.

They have grown-ups here?

4 hours ago, dunroaming said:

looking at the video, it does beg the question , why didn't the driver just drive off as soon as the guy started attacking the car with the broom?  They did eventually but...….

Perhaps they were taunting and laughing at him, one finger wai and such.

1 hour ago, Scott Tracy said:

When people say to me that Thailand is full of people that smile a lot and are peaceable and freindly, I quickly disabuse them of that notion, by saying that Latin temperament has nothing on Thais.

This just emphasises it, as far as I'm concerned.

It could of been a machete instead of a broom 

22 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

I would have backed up then run him over if he tried that on my motor .. brooming nutter .. 

I'd  have  demolished  his  bike  with  the  pick  up  if he'd  hit  my  car,  two  can  play  silly  bugggrs