When the world finally opens up again, where will you go first?

WineOh

Have flights booked already for Hong Kong as Emirates allow changes at no cost.  If HK is still a problem then Hanoi.  

But first...my local in Cha Am. Please.

• Like 1

I'm supposed to be in China now but losing interest in China because I decided not to buy.

If I can switch the flight, I will fly to Thailand to enjoy the 'rental' thing instead of buying. 

Edited by Retarded

I was supposed to be leaving tonight for the UK but obviously am not now. I have a British Airways voucher so will probably try to rebook at some point. Siem Reap was my home before here for 5 years so will also do a short trip.

This comes after a trip to KFC, MacDonalds and an Indian Restaurant for a good curry as all are 3 to 5 hours drive.

• Like 1

I  have an open ticket can use it anytime any flight no cost as  long as seat available in Business  Class up to Novemebr 30, any flight with klm , air  france, delta  etc after Nov 30 have to pay any fare  difference. Was  supposed to be in the UK May30th but after 2  weeks of emails back n forth persuadedklm air france to give me an open ticket with no fare increase, either that or Id  fight them in court and as THEY cancelled the european rules are  refund if wanted,no voucher rubbish.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Loads of bars, beer, loose women, things to see, cannabis and nice (but reasonably priced hotels).

I always stay here, Garden Village Guest House and Pool Bar. $12 night in their best air-con rooms by the pool and beer served 24/7 at 50c a glass.

P_20190116_120704.jpg

That looks lovely! ???? Thanks for the tip.