Grannie: I never thought such a small knife could kill him - 70 year old woman explains murder

webfact

2 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Yep. The Romans wrote the first training manuals on fighting for their legionnaires. They said 2 inch was all that's required if you stab in the right places.

All the best martial arts teachers I've trained with, and that's quite a few, say the same thing - best defense against a knife is run away as fast as you can and hope the carrier can't throw or sprint! Forget all the <deleted> on you tube demonstrating techniques that will get you cut, stabbed and possibly worse.

But here we have an old lady, concerned that her 50 year plus partner, in his 70's is going to get really hurt by a punching and kicking aggressive guard. She probably thought it was like sticking a needle in him. I doubt she a trained martial artist knife fighter. And it's often people doing that that unfortunately delivers a fatal wound.

Sad but another life lost. A few years ago a bouncer chased a farang yacht skipper for video a fight outside a nightclub, on his phone. The farang ran for it but was chased, caught and assaulted. Fearing for his life he used a pocket knife to stab the attacker, killing him. That was self defense. No different here.

Bull Sh-t

I'm of the opinion it was elderly abuse by the guard. Tell me he'd of acted the same against a couple people his own age. What is going to be solved by punishing this old lady? A couple wai's and a 500 baht fine is enough in this case.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, lee b said:

She carried a knife around with her. She obviously intended to use it. She did use it. A mans now dead. Murder. Shes saying that she didnt know such a small knife could kill, utter rubbish a knifes a knife.

On the other hand, young guy attacking two 70 year olds and a 9 month old baby is a worthless piece of pooh.

Maybe they should reward the woman for making the world a better place.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

On the other hand, young guy attacking two 70 year olds and a 9 month old baby is a worthless piece of pooh.

Maybe they should reward the woman for making the world a better place.

My goodness - you want to reward a killer? Everything okay with you? 

• Like 1

Good on her. The idiot guard aggressive with a couple in their 70s and a baby with them.

She obviously couldnt stand there toe to toe marquis if queensbury rules. Since when have thais cared about age when they bash people. She defended her family.

• Like 1

This old aggressive woman killed a young guy. This young guy perhaps had to support his old parents and now he is gone. And people here find this okay that he got killed. If you watch the video you will see that this guard was walking away already when she ran after him and stabbed him from behind. And this is justified? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, webfact said:

She said that the security guard started the trouble by hitting her with a stick that was not caught on tape.

So she shanked him.  Granny the shanker! - Id hate to see what would happen if you really made her mad.  ???? 

I've seen several similar grannies in thailand...when they get a parking ticket or so they go beserk and fight untill somebody dies...even against policemen...

She deserves a very harsh punishment....25 years in jail imo.