Police officer in Chiang Mai accused of torturing dog to death

webfact

Police officer in Chiang Mai accused of torturing dog to death

By The Nation

800_a1824d828555a95.jpg?v=1590043141

Watchdog Thailand (WDT) has filed a police complaint, accusing a police corporal of torturing to death Chiang Mai’s favourite dog.

WDT started investigating the case after Tia, a stray dog adopted by students in Chiang Mai University, was found dead a few weeks ago.

Officers at Chang Puak Police Station held a meeting with WDT to discuss the investigation procedure and evidence collection.

The station director, Pol Col Kittipong Petmunee, said that the WDT had submitted the evidence to the police on Thursday (May 21), including witnesses and surveillance camera footage which will be evaluated for a week before charging the alleged offender.

An autopsy of Tia’s body contradicted testimony from the alleged offender, prompting WDT to accuse him of animal torture and dumping an animal carcass.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30388249

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-05-21

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/22/2020 at 1:58 PM, fredwiggy said:

Cruelty to animals is a precursor to serial rape and murder. Total disregard for life starts with hurting and killing animals and these people were raised by more of the same. They are antisocial human garbage and there is only one place for them. People who do this sometimes end up as serial killers. A place of presumed power like a police officer doesn't give anyone the right to do this. Some have the Mcdonald Triad, hurting animals, bed wetting and arson. These are often boys who were abused and or neglected as children and now take their pent up anger out on innocent animals. They sometimes start as children and kill animals as a way to get back at their abusers. They have been thinking about this for a long time and some go into the police force to use this aggression and control against others behind the uniform.

What are you blabbing about?

"Cruelty to animals is a precursor to serial rape and murder...People who do this sometimes end up as serial killers".

Is that a fact?  Do you have an example?

Edited by Bob A Kneale

9 minutes ago, Bob A Kneale said:

"Cruelty to animals is a precursor to serial rape and murder...People who do this sometimes end up as serial killers".

https://www.petaindia.com/issues/companion-animals/link/

just read.. its long thought to be true strong links exist. 

Just now, Bob A Kneale said:

Blabbing? Yes, I have a few examples, since you don't get out much. John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ian Brady, Albert DeSalvo, Lee Boyd Malvo, and Dennis Rader, just to name a few off the top of my head. All killed and tortured animals when they were young. People who abuse animals usually abuse people. If you can't understand this, google serial killers and animal abusers. You may learn some things and not "blab" out a response first.

• Haha 2

Just now, OneeyedJohn said:

I feel guilty killing an ant, and when I commit genocide with the spray I feel even worse????

I don't, and gnats, ticks, fleas, black flies, mosquitoes, scorpions, centipedes all are on the hit list, and no one seems to mind.

19 minutes ago, robblok said:

https://www.petaindia.com/issues/companion-animals/link/

just read.. its long thought to be true strong links exist. 

29 minutes ago, Bob A Kneale said:

So how many people has the police officer in question killed?

3 minutes ago, Bob A Kneale said:

No idea, there is a strong link. Does not mean that everyone who is cruel to animals goes on to become a killer its one of the warning signs. 

Did you read that the guy said sometimes. 

Educate yourself instead of being obstinate.

Edited by robblok

Just now, Bob A Kneale said:

Missing the point. Not everyone who kills a dog is going to turn into a serial killer, but they will look at humans as something to abuse. Animals come first because they are young when it starts. Some see it in their own families or are abused and take out their anger on something innocent. When they get older, this pent up anger can be turned against their partners or other people, who are usually innocent of any wrongdoing against them.

Perhaps the cop was trying to extract a confession out of him.  What were you doing in that field at 2am? Where ve you buried the drugs?  I seen you diggin'.

Like the "monkey hangers" of Hartlepool!!  Hung a washed up monkey cos they thought it was a French sailor, during the Napoleonic Wars.  

Who knows with these cnuts, not like they have to sit any tests or phycological profiling, is it!?!?

Edited by 19DL86

21 minutes ago, 19DL86 said:

Perhaps the cop was trying to extract a confession out of him.  What were you doing in that field at 2am? Where ve you buried the drugs?  I seen you diggin'.

Like the "monkey hangers" of Hartlepool!!  Hung a washed up monkey cos they thought it was a French sailor, during the Napoleonic Wars.  

Who knows with these cnuts, not like they have to sit any tests or phycological profiling, is it!?!?

Happens everyghere, and in the United States at least, they do undergo psychological evaluations..................https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-investigate-death-black-man-131503510.html

1 hour ago, Bob A Kneale said:

Adolf Hitler loved his dog and he also was vegetarian... 

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, OneeyedJohn said:

I feel guilty killing an ant, and when I commit genocide ( mass murder ) with the spray I feel even worse????

Every time you walk breath or drive you are  killing  millions of things, do you feel even more  guilt?

Just now, Dante99 said:

And we get to decice who/what pests are?

Yes. we are the higher forms and most important life on earth. They are beneficial in some ways but they have to be controlled because some carry diseases that kill people (mosquitoes,tick,fleas) and some eat crops if there are too many of them.