UK PM Johnson will not face criminal action over links to U.S. businesswoman

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Excellent news. Johnson has more important things to deal with than a load of salty losers still bitter about Brexit and the landslide election result.

You have only rhetoric, nothing on the topic? Was she favoured with contracts and business trips, should he have declared their relationship?

Another dry hole for leftists. Life is good.

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Boris should refer this particular piece of guesswork to the appropriate authorities as it's disclosure is highly likely to have breached a number of regulations purely for political gain.

Indeed. Of course Reuters aren't exactly politically unbiased. And some of their "sources" are dodgy, maybe even imagined. 

I can't imagine any officer or official report including such comments.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
Posted (edited)

I thought that they have always claimed that when he was London Mayor, he never helped her with her business interests. Instead, whenever he visited her privately, it was so that she could give him some computer technology lessons. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7500453/Ex-model-said-Boris-Johnson-came-round-technology-lessons.html

In other words, I guess, she was showing him how to put his (not so) floppy disk into her hard drive. But as we all know, it’s always Johnson, and not his critics, who talks “an inverted pyramid of piffle”.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-326045/Boris-sacked-lying-affair.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6145051/Ex-mistress-Petronella-Wyatt-reveals-rare-insight-Boris-Johnson.html

A8273E4B-AE0C-482F-8F69-20A1F86CA442.jpeg

Edited by silver sea
  • Like 2
51 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Nothing criminal, according to the article, although he would have been wise to declare the conflict of interest. 

<snip>

48 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

You mean rather than trying to present possible maybes that you like as facts, like you're doing?

There you're wrong, that's not what I'm doing. I am doing the same as you: reaching the conclusion that "he would have been wise to declare the conflict of interest. ".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

Imagine if it was discovered that Sadiq Khan had a mistress and that he gave her £120,000 of taxpayers money - this board would be in meltdown. 

Not til 2030 though eh?

• Like 1

The  BRITISH VERSION of ,lets throw what ever against the wall and see if it's gotcha! The guy is tryin to take care of the sovereignty of his gov! The news is not the news anymore ,is it!

Many a true word.....

Britain knew Johnson would never deceive them over affair with a blonde

"Margaret Gerving said: “I knew it was all lies when they said he had an inappropriate sexual relationship. Not Boris, I said. 

“Now he’s been exonerated all those dirty people with their minds in the gutter will finally have to accept he was only having IT lessons from that lovely lady without a sniff of impropriety. 

“There’s just no way he would allow his base lusts to overwhelm his sense of civic duty. He gave her those grants because of her undoubted technological brilliance. Mark my words, she’ll be the next Steve Jobs."

• Haha 1