Trump visits Ford plant in politically crucial Michigan, leaves mask off for cameras

webfact

7 minutes ago, checkered flag said:

Are masks required if going outside in the US or are they optional?

In general optional to go outside but some localities might state a requirement but it's largely unenforceable. Specific indoor spaces for shopping and work do have a requirement though and will ban people who don't comply.

Edited by Jingthing

55 minutes ago, J Town said:

A recent video went viral of a Costco (American Macro) employee politely but firmly giving a rude shopper the boot for his refusal to wear a mask while in the store. It's NOT an infringement on your "rights," it's the considerate thing to do when in an enclosed space. NO one can say 100% that wearing masks DOESN'T do some good.

unfortunately Trump lovers will disagree with you

Edited by metisdead
Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes or wording.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Phoenix Rising said:

And this guy's got the nuclear codes.

Trump:

“I tested very positively in another sense,” Trump said on the South Lawn before departing for Michigan to visit a Ford plant that is assembling ventilators. “So this morning, yeah, I tested positively toward negative, right? So no, I tested perfectly this morning. Meaning, meaning I tested negative. But that’s a way of saying it, positively toward the negative."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-coronavirus-test-i-tested-positively-toward-the-negative-181413918.html

555 It's called mumbo jumbo

• Like 2

12 hours ago, webfact said:

Honestly I think I look better in a mask," Trump added

We agree!! anything that would cover his mug.

and suggest he wears one for the next few months remaining in his presidency. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, worgeordie said:

"Superman" ........in his own mind, he'll never catch anything,

If I was a virus I would not want to go anywhere near him.

regards Worgeordie

Hey! - I thought Chuckie boy Norris still holds that 'Trophy' ???? 

Just a reminder:

Trump Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity (May 2017-January 2018) did not find voter fraud, improper registration and voter suppression. Commission disbanded by Trump on January 3, 2018.

Trump blames States for the commission's results.

52 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

Just a reminder:

Trump Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity (May 2017-January 2018) did not find voter fraud, improper registration and voter suppression. Commission disbanded by Trump on January 3, 2018.

Trump blames States for the commission's results.

Its always someone elses fault.

I do believe what little issues they did find where from repubs.

13 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

This is the only person I know who does not want the the media to see him wear a mask; which would have shown that he cares for the people around him! Arai wa?

Meme

You can just guess the mean, sarcastic, hate filled 'memes' that picture POTUS in a mask would generate by the loving liberal left.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, J Town said:

A recent video went viral of a Costco (American Macro) employee politely but firmly giving a rude shopper the boot for his refusal to wear a mask while in the store. It's NOT an infringement on your "rights," it's the considerate thing to do when in an enclosed space. NO one can say 100% that wearing masks DOESN'T do some good.

Shops have the right to impose whatever rules they want. Costco is a private membership club. It is an infringement upon rights if masks are mandatory on public spaces. Reminds me a bit of the opposite argument for Muslims who want to wear masks where masks aren't allowed. 

Anyway I am not Muslim so don't like being told that I must wear a mask whether it be by the command of Allah or God himself De Blasio.

4 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

Don't waste your breath on a Trump supporter they agree with every thing he says.

If he would go and shoot some people he would say they deserve it and all

supporters would agree.

People like you would just convict with no trial. These arguments are so tired. 

• Like 1

Just now, Crazy Alex said:

I disagree with Trump on tariffs, keeping us at war in Syria, tariffs, massive military budget, massive spending and debt. So obviously, your statement is false.

Now, when you say stuff like "keep selling your mama noodles", that is no argument and thus why are you wasting your breath- and with inane nonsense?

They always assume if you support one thing Trump does you support it all. They do not differentiate it, you are simply the enemy on any given issue whatever you believe if you support Trump even one time.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Worse than that he takes a 400 milligram pill each morning that might not do anything!!!! 

It's year 4 of the media's "death by a 1000 cuts" campaign although they may have jumped the shark in year 1. They are just be feeding the zealots now

• Like 1

1 minute ago, White Christmas13 said:

Oh what a laugh your Trump Supporters are, I guess you start reading the world news

not just Fox News, the whole world is laughing about him if you ask me to post any

links it would take me all day

Once again, your claims are false. Let's break things down:

1) I don't watch TV news. I do read foxnews.com, thehill.com, mediaite.com, lawandcrime.com, dailywire.com and a variety of sources. Reading different views from across the political spectrum is how smart people stay informed.

2) Trump and Obama were tied as most admired man in the US in 2019.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/273125/obama-trump-tie-admired-man-2019.aspx

3) From the world perspective, Donald Trump is the 14th most admired man in the world.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/29/bill-gates-and-michelle-obama-are-the-worlds-most-admired-people-2019.html

Obviously, points 2 and 3 completely and thoroughly debunk your claim that the "the whole world is laughing about him". It appears you experience a very small sample of opinions.

25 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Given your comments above, what exactly are you doing here? I've already shown you one of your claims is absolutely false. Why not debate the topic instead of inane trolling? If you hate Trump so much (which is bizarre, given you're not even American), why aren't you able to articulate an actual argument? While everyone here has the right to comment, I can't imagine hating a foreign leader so badly that it leads me to constantly post gibberish about it. What is really going on here?

PS: If Trump shot someone, would you disagree with him for doing so?

Trump Is Lying More Than Ever: Just Look At The Data

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidmarkowitz/2020/05/05/trump-is-lying-more-than-ever-just-look-at-the-data/#56c0c68d1e17 

So every body lies but not Donald

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Crazy Alex said:

Once again, your claims are false. Let's break things down:

1) I don't watch TV news. I do read foxnews.com, thehill.com, mediaite.com, lawandcrime.com, dailywire.com and a variety of sources. Reading different views from across the political spectrum is how smart people stay informed.

2) Trump and Obama were tied as most admired man in the US in 2019.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/273125/obama-trump-tie-admired-man-2019.aspx

3) From the world perspective, Donald Trump is the 14th most admired man in the world.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/29/bill-gates-and-michelle-obama-are-the-worlds-most-admired-people-2019.html

Obviously, points 2 and 3 completely and thoroughly debunk your claim that the "the whole world is laughing about him". It appears you experience a very small sample of opinions.

Just give it up

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

They always assume if you support one thing Trump does you support it all. They do not differentiate it, you are simply the enemy on any given issue whatever you believe if you support Trump even one time.  

Not True...I supported Trump nailing Stormy Daniels 

Hey Look...that must be one of the Avengers: The Bulk....he turns Orange when he gets angry...you wouldnt like him when he is angry..

200521-donald-trump-mask-low-quality-inline-ac-945p_da30c66da8ff8aee4b02cf1b45347b00.fit-760w.jpg

17 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

Look you can agree with him I don't mind at all, but most of the world does not (don't argue again)

Come back to the face mask again, it is the law in that state so he should be wearing a mask.

Now in Australia nobody wears a mask (only Asian people) Now you argue Australia is

just an Island , no it is a transfer station just like Singapore.

Michigan passed a law that people have to wear a mask? I find that incredibly difficult to believe. But really, the issue is it's good to be president. Lots of perks.

18 hours ago, stevenl said:

According to the chairman he hardly wore one during the visit, it was not only for the cameras. Just be honest, he thinks he doesn't have to wear one. And yes, it seems unlikely he is infected, but he really should set a proper example.

Amen, but then, he only seems cares about God when it's good for his business

Edited by MikeyIdea