Recommend me a Treadmill, Please

On 5/22/2020 at 9:37 AM, robblok said:

To be honest i hate cardio.. i almost never skip weight training.. but cardio.. that is a different matter. I stay lean because of eating ok not because of exercise. 

So ...... is your rowing machine for sale then ?? ????

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, thequietman said:

So ...... is your rowing machine for sale then ?? ????

No sorry i still use it not as much as I would have wanted. But never going to sell it. It takes in no place when used and it never degrades quality wise.

Same with the weight lifting setup i have now. Its used less now that i go to a commercial gym too. But I dont need the money and its not in the way so not going to sell it. I might move in the future and there might not be a gym near. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, robblok said:

No sorry i still use it not as much as I would have wanted. But never going to sell it. It takes in no place when used and it never degrades quality wise.

Same with the weight lifting setup i have now. Its used less now that i go to a commercial gym too. But I dont need the money and its not in the way so not going to sell it. I might move in the future and there might not be a gym near. 

I got my rowing machine waithing in my homecountry, it saved me alot to buy it there, then travel with emirates back here on flex ticket. 

17 minutes ago, Tagged said:

I got my rowing machine waithing in my homecountry, it saved me alot to buy it there, then travel with emirates back here on flex ticket. 

taxes and shipping and price in total i paid around 44-50k baht. But these machines last forever (concept 2 model D)

3 minutes ago, robblok said:

taxes and shipping and price in total i paid around 44-50k baht. But these machines last forever (concept 2 model D)

Same I bought, and i get it in Norway for 30 000k wihout taxes, and then I have to tax it in here. The only one who got it in stock was in Malaysia at the price 4 778 ringits include shipping, but exclude taxes. Every other thai company who advertised, did not answer or dis not have it in stock. Cheepest price advertised was 55k