BANGKOK
webfact

Not wearing a mask: Lottery seller attacks "jobsworth" with a coffee cup

9 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

That's because a fart is a gas (Methane ) not moist droplets that carry the virus. Some masks have carbon filters that will block harmful gases.

Molecular structure of some really stinky fart after eating African bean may be bigger than the size of single cell virus. Check it out.

12 hours ago, nrasmussen said:

Do you happen to know where I can find a list of provinces where mask wearing in public is compulsory?

excuse me but your the one stating in this forum that it is Mandatory to wear a mask.....you provide the proof or cease and retract your statement. that it is illegal not to wear a mask.

I have not seen the word Mandatory or compulsory in any Decrees. You show me the word mandatory  or compulsory.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 12:18 PM, Tony125 said:

And do you think Thai understand the fine nuances of the English language? Plus it is correctly used in the decree ( a temporay Law ) from Collins English Dictionary below :

2. MODAL VERB

You use must to indicate that it is necessary for something to happen, usually because of a rule or law.
Candidates must satisfy the general conditions for admission. 
Mr Allen must pay Mr Farnham's legal costs. 
Equipment must be supervised if children are in the house.

And as I posted different provinces have different fines/punishments for not wearing  a mask but there is a nationwide order to wear masks in public.
In Asian countries, generally, it’s become a common look, as people move around and go shopping while wearing a face mask. In China, and Thailand for now, it’s compulsory to wear a mask when out in public at all times. But in western countries it’s a lot less common.

Wear a Mask

Regardless of what you may think about the effectiveness of masks, the majority of Thai people are wearing them and expecting others to do so too. From late March it has been compulsory to wear a mask on most forms of public transport, in supermarkets and a number of other venues. Governors of local provinces have the authority to make it compulsory to wear a mask if you are outside.

https://th.usembassy.gov/health-alert-u-s-embassy-bangkok-thailand-may-18-2020/

Above is link to US Embassy web site  dated May 20, 2020. If you scrol down to Key points on Covid19  you will see " Thai regulations now require the wearing of face masks in public. "

Note......the last Sentence

According to the official the man said: "I am not sick and it is my right not to wear a mask". 

He only left the scene when police backup was called.

Thaivisa notes that while it is not illegal to be out without a face mask a condition of entry to places like markets is dependent on wearing a mask.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, eddiebat said:

excuse me but your the one stating in this forum that it is Mandatory to wear a mask.....you provide the proof or cease and retract your statement. that it is illegal not to wear a mask.

I have not seen the word Mandatory or compulsory in any Decrees. You show me the word mandatory  or compulsory.

What are you on about? I never stated any such thing. I was asking a question about which provinces that may have compulsory mask wearing.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, nrasmussen said:

What are you on about? I never stated any such thing. I was asking a question about which provinces that may have compulsory mask wearing.

sorry that was meant for another comment box I don't know how I put it in yours and no I don't have a list of provinces.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I think if you lose it over a mask, you have other mental issues

Really. Do you remember Nuremburg Trials ...ve ver just following ORDERS

Stage 1........The Jews must ware a yellow star.

Stage 2....The Jews must be quarantined in the Ghettoes.

Stage 3....The Jews must be transported to work camps.

Stage 4....The Jews must be exterminated.

Get the point Mr.

FREEDOM I have the Right not to ware a mask I will exercise that Right and Thai Visa Clarified it is not illegal to be outside without a mask therefore it is legal not to ware a mask.

See the above article in another comment box above.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/25/2020 at 10:20 PM, Retarded said:

The lottery seller should be awarded a medal of honor as a freedom fighter.

How much was he fined i wonder

On 5/27/2020 at 7:51 AM, eddiebat said:

sorry that was meant for another comment box I don't know how I put it in yours and no I don't have a list of provinces.

Latest: June 12th Reuters News Report.

Masks significantly reduce infection risk, likely preventing thousands of COVID-19 cases -study

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/masks-significantly-reduce-infection-risk-likely-preventing-thousands-of-covid-19-cases-study/ar-BB15pqUv?li=BBnb7Kz

• Haha 1