CCSA approves extension of emergency for a month

webfact

2 hours ago, keith101 said:

If the numbers are true at single digit or zero cases why is the emergency still needed unless the numbers arent correct . 

How about ‘Walk don’t run’. And ‘Care before catastrophe’. Or even ‘Better safe than sorry’? I know its unusual here to to have forethought, but it refreshing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, wombat said:

for weeks I've been reading about this second wave, is there such a thing or is it paranoia scare mongering ?

Second wave is a misleading word. When death cases goes down some say "ok, now we run out and drink". This is called a wave.

And it happened as I predicted when our dear pool opened again. 3 farangs bent down 24 bottle of Large beers after darkness. 22 pm reception told them to be more quiet, but no. 22.30 police came after a guest had called about the noise. Of course from Scandinavia never saw beer before ... 

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DrJack54 said:

I just related to the gf that emergency extended (of course she new that already). I stated some farang on TV suggesting good idea because of Mr Covid.

Her reply......." Farang stupid. Government do so cannot mob protest "

I agree with her.

But surely forcing more poverty and hardship onto people would result in mob protest??

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

23 minutes ago, Surasak said:

How about ‘Walk don’t run’. And ‘Care before catastrophe’. Or even ‘Better safe than sorry’? I know its unusual here to to have forethought, but it refreshing.

On your way to ATM soon to pull out another wad of cash for the week? 

Such a condescending nonsense comment.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

On your way to ATM soon to pull out another wad of cash for the week? 

Such a condescending nonsense comment.

Better to sh@t on the side walk than in the road, and get run down by a bus.

• Sad 1

CCSA approves extension of ....

... How to finish and destroy the economy of a country.

Have this Government  any plan to inyect money apart of these 5000Thb for a few people?

• Like 1

obviously all of the provisions in the state of emergency can't be extended as businesses are already approved to open. It would be nice for those of us stuck outside our province to be able to get home without having to quarantine for two weeks however

1 minute ago, ftpjtm said:

It was posted 6 days ago.

Fabulous 103fm was loading pick up trucks with food supplies for the food donors at 10-12 TODAY!

Wrong.

This video was posted on Youtube on May the 4th.

Im not saying people are going hungry - I am sure they are. Was just requesting a source. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, eeworldwide said:

1231051224_ScreenShot2020-05-22at16_14_40.thumb.jpg.8559ec16427e1aeef7e75d60f6d1b089.jpg

I did post an incorrect link, looks like you clicked it before I corrected it. 

Watch the 6 day old video, it talks about what they're doing this afternoon because 10's of thousands are forced into destitution by ongoing business closures. 

https://youtu.be/oEuY4zzU1Y0

Edited by ftpjtm
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, johnmcc6 said:

The rich need the time to scope out buying opportunities from the thousands of distressed and failed business's.  The carpet baggers are about to swoop. Many Chinese are waiting in the wings to clean up whats left.

And you know this how?

2 hours ago, herwin1234 said:

Most Thai ppl support and understand the emergency. Just look around how positively everybody wears a mask and wash hands. There is no "boot on the throats of people". We leave that hyperbolic language better for the usa...

Agreed. Here in Michigan this radical lefty of a governor is using draconian lockdown orders as bad as Thailand’s. Probably only until election and the economy officially tanks, though.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2